The Minnesota Vikings have signed cornerback Lito Sheppard.

There are 2 comments on the WLS-TV Chicago story from Apr 22, 2010, titled The Minnesota Vikings have signed cornerback Lito Sheppard.. In it, WLS-TV Chicago reports that:

The Minnesota Vikings have signed cornerback Lito Sheppard , shoring up their secondary while Cedric Griffin recovers from surgery on his left knee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLS-TV Chicago.

Lito

Victorville, CA

#1 Apr 22, 2010
The signing of Sheppard by the Vikings means that Management is exploring various positions. I hope they can get a playmaker, on defense or offense. Good luck Vikings!
Bullfarts

United States

#2 Apr 22, 2010
If they are looking for a playmaker on defense then they blew it with signing Sheppard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
News Extra Points: CUT-ting through the NFL (Sep '13) Sep '13 viking nation 2
News 10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
News Minnesota Vikings need Xavier Rhodes to turn th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 1
News Vikings have a slot for Robinson (May '13) May '13 viking nation 1
News Five areas of correction for the Vikings (May '13) May '13 Harry 3
News Could Vikings' Jared Allen bolt after this season? (May '13) May '13 bill 1
More from around the web