Three things with Vikings guard Steve...

Three things with Vikings guard Steve Hutchinson, defensive end...

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 13, 2009, titled Three things with Vikings guard Steve Hutchinson, defensive end.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Here is Vikings left guard Steve Hutchinson ... On Adrian Peterson's play Sunday: "I did see that .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

fmc651

Granton, WI

#1 Dec 13, 2009
Very nice win for the Vikes. They beat a good team at home like they should.
They should get some writers off their backs this week.
Vikes-R-Us

Missoula, MT

#2 Dec 14, 2009
Antoine is our version of Troy Polamalu (without the hair). He makes such a difference in a game that no one even noticed that we played 2 rookies. Hope you stay healthy through the playoffs!
muskratbob

Beckley, WV

#3 Dec 14, 2009
The defense did great job and for the vikes to win it all they got to keep doing it. The entheusm was there and everyone saw what a great job the defense did go vikings.1219
Agree

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Dec 14, 2009
It is funny how last week I brought up the O-lines play and I got everyone north of the cornfields telling me I was crazy. I stated the Birk being gone was a bigger hit then most will admit. The team is doing fine but they are not up to par with last years o-line. It is fun watching AP run when he gets free. They do too many "up the middle on 3" type of plays. Look what happens when you get a swing pass or a sweep, he gets great yardage. FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET HIM THE BALL IN THE OPEN FIELD CLINK!(or Chester for that matter)
muskratbob

Beckley, WV

#5 Dec 14, 2009
allen,sandford hutchson and thwilliams are a great front and they need to continue for the viking's to win it all. People are waiting for the vikings to stumble and say i told you but the vikings can beat anyone it takes another total team effert go vikings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
News Extra Points: CUT-ting through the NFL (Sep '13) Sep '13 viking nation 2
News 10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
News Minnesota Vikings need Xavier Rhodes to turn th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 1
News Vikings have a slot for Robinson (May '13) May '13 viking nation 1
News Five areas of correction for the Vikings (May '13) May '13 Harry 3
News Could Vikings' Jared Allen bolt after this season? (May '13) May '13 bill 1
More from around the web