Vikings help NFC crush turnover-prone AFC in Pro Bowl

Full story: TwinCities.com

Vikings running back Adrian Peterson rushed for a game-high 80 yards and a touchdown to help the NFC team match a Pro Bowl scoring record on Sunday in a 55-41 victory over a turnoverprone AFC squad at Honolulu's Aloha Stadium.
Comments
21 - 40 of 45 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2011
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Judged:

deer tracks wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I did see you in that bunch of Wild Turkeys I was feeding...
You were the one with the plucked feathers...
Just like the Green wienies will be....
Minnesota Mud Duck..
I swear to god, you mudducks are soooooo dumb....

Since: Sep 08

Farmington, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

the only all star game of the four major sports that actually resembles a real game is the baseball all star game

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

huh wrote:
<quoted text>
All you need to know...
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story...
You are right, this says it all:
'It's no leap to say the Packers have the most rabid fans in the NFL'

Hey, I agree, but not in a good way.

Rabid, as in foaming at the mouth, drunken stupors directed at anyone not feeling lombardi, yes, rabid.

It is a badge of ignorance, not honor.
deer tracks

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

TUBB29 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumbass, itís an exhibition game, how stupid are you really, feeding turkeys, what do you do with the ones you catch, wait i donít want to know, go eat some more deer turds. vikings 0 for 50, packers 28 steeler 24, we win another super bowl, the KEY WORD HERE IS ANOTHER poor pitiful woeful loser vikequeens, i think iím gonna cry, i am wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhh, i want a super bowl. 0 for 50
"Tubb 29" Is that your IQ, or your shoe size?? I don't catch Wild Turkeys, just try to keep them alive this brutal cold winter..Benjamin Franklin wanted to name the Wild Turkey the National Bird...Inside of the Eagle...I would suggest that YOU be designated The National Foul Mouth Clown, or maybe NationalJacka*s*s*..
deer tracks

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

the real just another day wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear to god, you mud ducks are soooooo dumb....
I swear your repeat little brain is stuck in neutral...

Minnesota Mud Duck...
deer tracks

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

<quoted text>
I swear to god, you mud ducks are soooooo dumb....
I see you found one of your tiny lost brain cells, and learned how to spell "mud ducks"..almost that is...

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

deer tracks wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tubb 29" Is that your IQ, or your shoe size?? I don't catch Wild Turkeys, just try to keep them alive this brutal cold winter..Benjamin Franklin wanted to name the Wild Turkey the National Bird...Inside of the Eagle...I would suggest that YOU be designated The National Foul Mouth Clown, or maybe NationalJacka*s*s*..
'Inside of the Eagle'? What the h is that?

I swear to god, you mudducks are sooooo dumb....
gbsuxs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

no we will just watch the steelers stomp the slackers - that will be great !
Hmmmm. Some Viking playas here, but no Packer players. Hmmmm. Are you mudducks going to blame the refs on this one?
deer tracks

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

<quoted text>
'Inside of the Eagle'? What the h is that?
I swear to god, you mudducks are so dumb....
The other post stated: "Instead" The moderators posted the wrong one...See some of them are just as stupid as YOU are...

Mud Duck..Mud Duck..Try to teach you backwards clowns...But then you do everything A^S^S^ Backswards huh...

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

deer tracks wrote:
<quoted text>
The other post stated: "Instead" The moderators posted the wrong one...See some of them are just as stupid as YOU are...
Mud Duck..Mud Duck..Try to teach you backwards clowns...But then you do everything A^S^S^ Backswards huh...
'Backswards'?

Oh, I get it now. The moderators posted another 'wrong one' again. That explains everything about your Jasperite posts. LMAO. ROTHGL... mudduck
deer tracks

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

<quoted text>
'Backwards'?
Oh, I get it now. The moderators posted another 'wrong one' again. That explains everything about your Jasperite posts. LMAO. ROTHGL... mud duck
'backwards'....Websters (if you even realize) states going in a reverse direction...Just like your twisted pea size brain....why don't you just dig a hole in that frozen lake and go fish for some brains...might need some bait, like a Websters dictionary....That post of 'insides was a double post..They just picked the wrong one....Just like your Green urine soaked brain picked the wrong brain cell...Go Steelers!

Mud Duck! Mud Duck!

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

deer tracks wrote:
<quoted text>
'backwards'....Websters (if you even realize) states going in a reverse direction...Just like your twisted pea size brain....why don't you just dig **** in that frozen lake and go fish for some brains...might need some bait, like a Websters dictionary....That post of 'insides was a double post..They just picked the wrong one....Just like your Green urine soaked brain picked the wrong brain cell...Go Steelers!
Mud Duck! Mud Duck!
Cool. Jasper edits his mistakes out of my reply. As if we wouldn't notice....

Ya know, every time I see the name 'Jasper', I have to smile... and pass a little gas....
deer tracks

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

<quoted text>
Cool. Jasper edits his mistakes out of my reply. As if we wouldn't notice....
Ya know, every time I see the name 'Jasper', I have to smile... and pass a little gas....
Real just another fraud doesn't understand that it isn't me doing the editing...The Spellcheck on my computer automatically corrects words in both the previous post and the reply post...Don't expect a real fart such as yourself to understand.....I see you admit to passing gas...That comes out when ever you are breathing, huh...Please stop breathing...Or go do it on the Green Wienies....
deer tracks

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Just for you...Mud Duck! Mud Duck!..
JACK

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Judged:

MUD DUCKS RULE!

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

deer tracks wrote:
<quoted text>
Real just another fraud doesn't understand that it isn't me doing the editing...The Spellcheck on my computer automatically corrects words in both the previous post and the reply post...Don't expect a real fart such as yourself to understand.....I see you admit to passing gas...That comes out when ever you are breathing, huh...Please stop breathing...Or go do it on the Green Wienies....
Now that's funny. The Spellcheck on your pc corrects words automatically. Even though we have been gently pointing the errors out to you over and over. Hmmmm. I call BS on you, Jasper.

I swear to god, you mudducks are soooo dumb....
deer tracks

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

<quoted text>
Now that's funny. The Spellcheck on your pc corrects words automatically. Even though we have been gently pointing the errors out to you over and over. Hmmm. I call BS on you, Jasper.
I swear to god, you mud ducks are so dumb....
My computer also corrects YOUR mistakes placed there by your dysfunctional, putrid, infested very tiny piece of brain...See mud ducks above.....

It's Mud Ducks!
deer tracks

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Look at your post...Then look at Mine...

Mud Duck!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

The Pro Bowl only serves to give the Queen Fans material to continue the off-season-circle-jerk. "Did you see how well Peterson played? Yeah nobody could touch him (whack whack) That guy Berrian made several catches where nobody could cover him (whack whack) That coach Chilly called a perfect game as they scored 50 points (whack whack)

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Judged:

deer tracks wrote:
<quoted text>
My computer also corrects YOUR mistakes placed there by your dysfunctional, putrid, infested very tiny piece of brain...See mud ducks above.....
It's Mud Ducks!
Gee, am I getting under your skin? Sorry.... mudduck

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Antoine Winfield Discussions

Search the Antoine Winfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
Extra Points: CUT-ting through the NFL (Sep '13) Sep '13 viking nation 2
10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
Minnesota Vikings need Xavier Rhodes to turn th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 1
Vikings have a slot for Robinson (May '13) May '13 viking nation 1
Five areas of correction for the Vikings (May '13) May '13 Harry 3
Could Vikings' Jared Allen bolt after this season? (May '13) May '13 bill 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••