Shooter Now: Vikings should be one loss to the Patriots from benching Favre, rebuilding

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 25, 2010, titled Shooter Now: Vikings should be one loss to the Patriots from benching Favre, rebuilding. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Minnesota Vikings' Brett Favre sits on the bench after a second half interception against the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field Sunday October 24, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Scruffy

Sterling Heights, MI

#124 Oct 26, 2010
Gravedigger wrote:
Geez. It's tough to see how deluded the Queenies are. Your team sucks. If A-Rod had been on he would have thrown for 500 yards.
If Loadholder alone had been flagged for all of his holds you would have had minus yardage.
The Packers got three picks and dropped another three.
You're lucky you weren't blown out by four TDs.
11/21, we should be back to almost full strength.
We'll show you how its done.
"If" he was on? Well, he wasn't so move on. If Hawk was called for taking his helmet off... I notice you don't mention the non touchdown call. Odd! It's good to see you're realistic about things and don't have blind allegiance...
Zygi W

Saint Paul, MN

#125 Oct 26, 2010
Great title, I thought the "rebuilding" was about my new stadium. Any chance the state has a few hundred million sitting around for me?
Truth

Eau Claire, WI

#126 Oct 26, 2010
How strained is the Favre, Childress, realationship? Normaly Childress, wouldn't tell you anything about a players injury other than that it's an ankle, which would tell me he has already made his mind up that Favre, is not going to be his quarterback anymore. Why else, would he advertise to the rest of the teams the Vikings play that he has two fractures in the ankle?

Since: Mar 09

Saint Augustine, FL

#127 Oct 26, 2010
Things couldn't look much worse for the Vikes. I have no idea why they signed one of the worst coaches in the NFL to a long term deal. I think any success the team had the last couple of years was a case of winning in spite of the ineptitude of the coach.
wayne

United States

#128 Oct 27, 2010
....that's what happens when you bring a plow horse to the Kentucky Derby!
deer track

Yankton, SD

#129 Oct 27, 2010
wayne wrote:
....that's what happens when you bring a plow horse to the Kentucky Derby!
Was that the one called "Bird s_h_i_t on the rail?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
News Extra Points: CUT-ting through the NFL (Sep '13) Sep '13 viking nation 2
News 10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
News Minnesota Vikings need Xavier Rhodes to turn th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 1
News Vikings have a slot for Robinson (May '13) May '13 viking nation 1
News Five areas of correction for the Vikings (May '13) May '13 Harry 3
News Could Vikings' Jared Allen bolt after this season? (May '13) May '13 bill 1
More from around the web