Vikings stars haven't been shining mu...

Vikings stars haven't been shining much lately

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 31, 2009, titled Vikings stars haven't been shining much lately. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The lasting image of Minnesota's most recent loss was a stunned Adrian Peterson, his helmet shed to reveal steam coming off his mostly covered face on a cold Chicago night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Gorvike

Fargo, ND

#1 Jan 1, 2010
The best half of Vikings football ever played, was last Monday Night. We lost, but I feel like we won. Only a truly magical team having a truly magical season, could have played such a fantastic half of football. You watch my fellow fans, We will play like that for the next however many games we play. If we end up a wild card, great! we get to see them sooner and maybe for more games. The Minnesota Vikings, will be in the 2010 Super Bowl. Happy New Year! Oh yes and if some idiot says what do I mean "we" , yes I mean me and the Vikings.
GET IT TOGETHER

Attleboro, MA

#2 Jan 2, 2010
its jiust that time of the year again when the game becomes bigger and you need to win they can't they are not a big money or pressure team they are barely above average team just make way for the PACKERS they will show you how its done

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
News Extra Points: CUT-ting through the NFL (Sep '13) Sep '13 viking nation 2
News 10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
News Minnesota Vikings need Xavier Rhodes to turn th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 1
News Vikings have a slot for Robinson (May '13) May '13 viking nation 1
News Five areas of correction for the Vikings (May '13) May '13 Harry 3
News Could Vikings' Jared Allen bolt after this season? (May '13) May '13 bill 1
More from around the web