Bears' Cutler not sure he'll return this season

Nov 30, 2011 Full story: Albany Times Union

Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler stand on the sideline as his team plays the Oakland Raiders during the first quarter of an NFL football game in Oakland, Calif., Sunday, Nov.

Full Story
droop1955

North Liberty, IN

#1 Nov 30, 2011
Cutler is a big wimp took himself out of the champship game last yr. And now saying he may not be back this yr.i wish they would tell him not to worry about it hes not coming back next yr either.
Belt

United States

#2 Dec 1, 2011
Droopy pants...
Atlanta

Norcross, GA

#3 Dec 13, 2011
Cutler is a tough- play by your gut kind of QB. I was there when he won the Miracle on Monday night game against Farve & Minnesota. There was one play in particular when he could have slid or ran out of bounds but instead took it strait on to get the yards needed. Last year's championship game was not they way Cutler wanted it, so don't blame him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Cason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Man's Opinion: Chargers, Raiders show signs... (Mar '13) Mar '13 01TruRaider_Fan 5
Cardinals add 2 more free agents in CB Cason, D... (Mar '13) Mar '13 RAIDER CELL 2
Should the San Diego Chargers Re-Sign Antoine C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 John Kldwell 1
Reports: Cutler Breaks Thumb On Throwing Hand (Nov '11) Nov '11 Go Blue 2
Offseason Preview: San Diego Chargers (Mar '10) Apr '10 Bullfarts 5
GM Smith: Cromartie not on the block (Apr '09) May '09 mike 3
More from around the web