Football: All Hail Saban

Football: All Hail Saban

There are 2208 comments on the CSTV.com story from Aug 27, 2007, titled Football: All Hail Saban. In it, CSTV.com reports that:

Since it became official that Nick Saban would be the next head coach at Alabama , the state where football is a second religion has been going gaga over its new sports celebrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CSTV.com.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#21 Jul 7, 2008
shouldn't it read All Hell Satan?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#23 Jul 7, 2008
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>its a joy to see you guys getting it on !! kinda like me & Bama Luva JPW & number one Bama fan !!! hell Eagle3 me & you get along better than some of these butt ho's eglish 1-0-none ...
Eagle is a fine fella....He and I have been on here for 2 or 3 years I think, maybe longer.
War Zone Plainsman

Lake Worth, FL

#24 Jul 7, 2008
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Alas if we could be more like you. "non sense" lol You called someone a moron. Nice comma btw. "..Auburn but I do it with Class." Why don't you trade some of your "class" for eglish 101.
Alas, that is english sport. Now calm down jr before you give birth. Act like you have been there before. I know only once in 100 plus years its hard to remember the one in 1957. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
You are a scream. You sir are a loser. The sad truth is you do not want to grow up and your parents never beat you ass. Sad they should have kicked it. Like I just did.
AUtigerfan

Alexander City, AL

#25 Jul 7, 2008
War Zone Plainsman wrote:
<quoted text>
Alas, that is english sport. Now calm down jr before you give birth. Act like you have been there before. I know only once in 100 plus years its hard to remember the one in 1957. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
You are a scream. You sir are a loser. The sad truth is you do not want to grow up and your parents never beat you ass. Sad they should have kicked it. Like I just did.
Hey War Zone Plainsman, go away and come back another day after your mother has taught you how to play with others!!

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#26 Jul 8, 2008
War Zone Plainsman wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, this is like shooting fish in a barrel. I need to grow up? I am adult enough to use commas and SIMPLE sentence structure. Are you a psychologist or just an @sshole? Okay, are you ready for the ironic part? You claimed to have class, but your above post totally disagrees.

"..parents never beat you ass." Are you cajun!? lol

"I know only once in 100 plus years.." What the hell are you TRYING to say? Hmmm, I agree. You probably do know only once in 100 plus years, smart guy.

"Like I just did." Wow, got me there. You really showed me, neck. I suppose I should stop posting all together because you REALLY showed me the meaning of true wit and completely out-smarted me. Hell, I'll be upset all evening over your rhetoric.

Nice class, btw.

Checkmate.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#27 Jul 8, 2008
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, this is like shooting fish in a barrel. I need to grow up? I am adult enough to use commas and SIMPLE sentence structure. Are you a psychologist or just an @sshole? Okay, are you ready for the ironic part? You claimed to have class, but your above post totally disagrees.
"..parents never beat you ass." Are you cajun!? lol
"I know only once in 100 plus years.." What the hell are you TRYING to say? Hmmm, I agree. You probably do know only once in 100 plus years, smart guy.
"Like I just did." Wow, got me there. You really showed me, neck. I suppose I should stop posting all together because you REALLY showed me the meaning of true wit and completely out-smarted me. Hell, I'll be upset all evening over your rhetoric.
Nice class, btw.
Checkmate.
Eagle3 just wiped his ass with some War Zone
NoTideLikeThePre sent

Covington, LA

#28 Jul 8, 2008
And by the way in 1957 they were not even Auburn University they were Alabama Polytechnic Institue. They were named this in 1899 and stayed so until 1960 when the name was changed to Auburn University. Look it up War Eagle on Wikipedia and you will not even have to use commas.
NoTideLikeThePre sent

Covington, LA

#29 Jul 8, 2008
And your team also shared this title with 3 other teams. Ohio State, Michigan State, and Oklahoma were also named national champs by other entities in the same year. And by the way what is wrong with being a Cajun? And hey shit talker who gives a rip about your 5000+ posts anyway? Sorry, if my punctuation sucks in your proper English thread just thought I would put my two cents in.

“War Eagle”

Since: Oct 07

Auburn, AL

#30 Jul 8, 2008
NoTideLikeThePresent wrote:
And your team also shared this title with 3 other teams. Ohio State, Michigan State, and Oklahoma were also named national champs by other entities in the same year. And by the way what is wrong with being a Cajun? And hey shit talker who gives a rip about your 5000+ posts anyway? Sorry, if my punctuation sucks in your proper English thread just thought I would put my two cents in.
Sounds like no-class War Zone has a fan. HAHAHA!!!
NoTideLikeThePre sent

Covington, LA

#31 Jul 8, 2008
What the [email protected] is HAHAHA? I did not say that I was they fan of anyone at all. You just assume based on what I post that I agree with what War Zone has to say. You don't even know me so shut your mouth and stick your head back into your forth point of contact AUshole!

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#32 Jul 9, 2008
And by the way in 1957 they were not even Auburn University they were Alabama Polytechnic Institue. They were named this in 1899 and stayed so until 1960 when the name was changed to Auburn University. Look it up War Eagle on Wikipedia and you will not even have to use commas.
Did I strike a nerve? lol Honestly, I don't care about the way you write, but it is fun to put you in your place especially after you claim to have class. Wiki!? Wiki is a nice source for some things, however; I wouldn't bet on it's accuracy.
Auburn was the AP Champion in 1957 and that was the essential champion until the BCS for the most part. If you want to get technical, Auburn is recognised by the NCAA as having a share of 3 titles, but why count that way? I mean, we got to have "class", don't we?
As far as Saban is concerned, I think he is a good coach. I was just teasing my Bama friends because (buckle up for this, ok) that's what we do to each other (imagine that).
Do you have anything else to add or are you gonna just stare at the screen and ponder the reason why you insulted the wrong guy?

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#33 Jul 9, 2008
What the [email protected] is HAHAHA? I did not say that I was they fan of anyone at all. You just assume based on what I post that I agree with what War Zone has to say. You don't even know me so shut your mouth and stick your head back into your forth point of contact AUshole!
Maybe you should take a blood pressure pill.
Tigers BCS Champs

Covington, LA

#34 Jul 9, 2008
Eagle3 wrote:
Wiki!? Wiki is a nice source for some things, however; I wouldn't bet on it's accuracy.

Here is a great explanation of wikipedia's accuracy!!! hahahahahaha....

“War Eagle”

Since: Oct 07

Auburn, AL

#35 Jul 9, 2008
Tigers BCS Champs, be careful with that hahahaha sh*t. It seems to make NoTideLikeThePresent's blood pressure rise!!!
And what the [email protected] does he mean by "I did not say that I was they fan of anyone at all"? And, I guess he thinks he knows some of us? I'm so glad that a new JERK has graced us with his words. NOT!
Tigers BCS Champs

United States

#36 Jul 9, 2008
AUtigerfan wrote:
Tigers BCS Champs, be careful with that hahahaha sh*t. It seems to make NoTideLikeThePresent's blood pressure rise!!!
And what the [email protected] does he mean by "I did not say that I was they fan of anyone at all"? And, I guess he thinks he knows some of us? I'm so glad that a new JERK has graced us with his words. NOT!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha.....

You forgot to ---> hahahahahaha.... so I did it for you... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .....

and ---> "I did not say that I was they fan of anyone at all"?='s Hood Speak!!!

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#37 Jul 9, 2008
Tigers BCS Champs wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha.....
You forgot to ---> hahahahahaha.... so I did it for you... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .....
and ---> "I did not say that I was they fan of anyone at all"?='s Hood Speak!!!
LMAO!! It never fails. There is always some straggler who arrives to show us fine examples of class. I'm gonna hurt myself laughing, I swear it.

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#38 Jul 9, 2008
AUtigerfan wrote:
"Excuse me stuartess, I speak jive."
-Airplane

He was saying that he has not openly proclaimed his allegence to any College Football Team.

One Sec, AU. I'll ask him about his favorite team.

NoTidelikeThePresent, no you be rollin crimson, shiiiiiiiiiiit? Who yo team is!?

:)
NoTideLikeThePre sent

Covington, LA

#39 Jul 9, 2008
Tigers BCS Champs what do you mean Hood Speak???
Sorry, I made an english error on your board it will probably happen again. Oh, I forgot HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!

More errors sorry about that to. Also, watch who you refer to as a JERK. You never can tell who is on the other end of your comment and might be a little crazy!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

And I understand what you guys are doing to each other it happens on most boards on the net.

Did not mean to mess up the balance in your little club Eagle3 but, if you are a true plainsman you can check these facts anywhere not just Wikipedia.

Roll Tide Roll!!!!
NoTideLikeThePre sent

Covington, LA

#40 Jul 9, 2008
Eagle 3 it seems you just do not like to play nice.

So I'll be the bigger man and get out of here.

And as for all that bro shit you are throwing around. Again I'll just say you better have your facts straight before you start name calling.
Tigers BCS Champs

United States

#41 Jul 9, 2008
Tigers BCS Champs what do you mean Hood Speak???
Ebonics? Jive? Black English? Black English Vernacular?
- a nonstandard form of American English spoken by some Black people in the United States...
btw, BAWHahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Caldwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ingram took advantage of opportunity (Dec '09) Dec '09 DeathValley56 Ghost 20
News Making a run at history | The Columbus Dispatch (Dec '09) Dec '09 Dannawally 1
News How To Solve the Houston Texans' Running Game Woes (Oct '09) Oct '09 Texans_00 1
News Report: Alabama to vacate wins from 2005-07 (Jun '09) Aug '09 Matt from Columbus 4
News NCAA is investigating Alabama's textbook scanda... (Mar '09) Jul '09 PCB-FL 6
News Saban supports Witt's call to appeal NCAA sanct... (Jun '09) Jun '09 ArrowJ 1
News Davis makes most of NFL workout (Apr '09) Apr '09 Davidjohnson5799 1
More from around the web