Football: All Hail Saban

Full story: CSTV.com 2,208
Since it became official that Nick Saban would be the next head coach at Alabama , the state where football is a second religion has been going gaga over its new sports celebrity. Full Story
First Prev
of 111
Next Last

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Aug 27, 2007
Nick Satan cannot save you from AUBURN DOMINANCE.

WAR EAGLE!!
Arrow Smith

United States

#2 Jun 7, 2008
Eagle3 wrote:
WAR EAGLE!!
Why is it you think you have accomplished anything. Look beagle boy. Trash talk from an idiot like you is like taking a bath in dirt. You son are a complete MORON on the Ass of Society. Try and do something with your 50 cent an hour dumb ass.

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#3 Jun 7, 2008
Arrow Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it you think you have accomplished anything. Look beagle boy. Trash talk from an idiot like you is like taking a bath in dirt. You son are a complete MORON on the Ass of Society. Try and do something with your 50 cent an hour dumb ass.
Moron? This is coming from a guy who doesn't know how to use commas. lol Classic.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#4 Jun 7, 2008
He'll have them back on probabtion in a year or two. He's a great recruiter because he breaks the rules.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#5 Jun 7, 2008
Arrow Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your parents have any children that lived?
Miami Joe

Yorktown, VA

#6 Jun 7, 2008
Nick Saban owes me money. I better get it or else.

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#7 Jun 7, 2008
BigDan wrote:
He'll have them back on probabtion in a year or two. He's a great recruiter because he breaks the rules.
Yup, he even looks rahter shadey imo.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#8 Jun 7, 2008
BigDan wrote:
thats bull $#!T BigDan !!!! Nick don't cheat he is just damn good !!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#9 Jun 9, 2008
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thats bull $#!T BigDan !!!! Nick don't cheat he is just damn good !!!!
I'm just telling ya. You will be known as thug U before it is all said and done. You will have some good players.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#10 Jun 9, 2008
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just telling ya. You will be known as thug U before it is all said and done. You will have some good players.
the kids he has recruited to this point seem to be good kids !! we will see
AUtigerfan

La Vista, NE

#11 Jun 21, 2008
Clown, they used to be good kids, now they work for satan.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#12 Jun 21, 2008
AUtigerfan wrote:
Clown, they used to be good kids, now they work for satan.
Nicks a good guy !!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#13 Jun 24, 2008
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Nicks a good guy !!!!
It isn't him personally, it is everything around him. I hate to see Bama thought of like miami, florida state and usc. When they were at their best, the convicts were running the prison. It don't work well for long that way. Maybe he will be able to keep a handle on it.
War Zone Plainsman

Lake Worth, FL

#14 Jul 4, 2008
Eagle3 wrote:
WAR EAGLE!!
Stupidity is found not earned. You win Moron. Act like you have common sense please. Do you have to make all Auburn fans look stupid like you.
War Zone Plainsman

Lake Worth, FL

#15 Jul 4, 2008
BigDan wrote:
This kind of non sense is what makes fans look like complete Morons. You Win sunshine. I pull for Auburn but I do it with Class. Your comments are just stupid.

“War Eagle”

Since: Oct 07

Auburn, AL

#16 Jul 5, 2008
War Zone Plainsman wrote:
<quoted text>
This kind of non sense is what makes fans look like complete Morons. You Win sunshine. I pull for Auburn but I do it with Class. Your comments are just stupid.
You really show a lot of class with your comments to fellow Auburn fans. Maybe it is better to keep your mouth shut and your fingers still if you are going to make those kind of comments to fellow fans.

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#17 Jul 7, 2008
<quoted text>
Stupidity is found not earned. You win Moron. Act like you have common sense please. Do you have to make all Auburn fans look stupid like you.
Screw you, hippy. This is a football thread and we are constantly rubbing each other. I will give no apology for having fun nor will I apologize for not fitting into your mold, Plainsman. I didn't say anything dirty, rude, or false. You'll need thicker skin to post in here btw. Moron? Perhaps you should read some of my 5000+ comments before rushing to conclusions.

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#18 Jul 7, 2008
<quoted text>
Alas if we could be more like you. "non sense" lol You called someone a moron. Nice comma btw. "..Auburn but I do it with Class." Why don't you trade some of your "class" for eglish 101.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#19 Jul 7, 2008
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Alas if we could be more like you. "non sense" lol You called someone a moron. Nice comma btw. "..Auburn but I do it with Class." Why don't you trade some of your "class" for eglish 101.
its a joy to see you guys getting it on !! kinda like me & Bama Luva JPW & number one Bama fan !!! hell Eagle3 me & you get along better than some of these butt ho's eglish 1-0-none ...
Tigers BCS Champs

United States

#20 Jul 7, 2008
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw you, hippy. This is a football thread and we are constantly rubbing each other. I will give no apology for having fun nor will I apologize for not fitting into your mold, Plainsman. I didn't say anything dirty, rude, or false. You'll need thicker skin to post in here btw. Moron? Perhaps you should read some of my 5000+ comments before rushing to conclusions.
E3... I don't know what you and T-Town have been doing overthere in Alabama, but I can promise you I have NOT "Rubbed" anyone on this thread!!! hahahahahahaha........

Like you said this is a football thread, not a personals.... LOL.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 111
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Caldwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ingram took advantage of opportunity (Dec '09) Dec '09 DeathValley56 Ghost 20
Making a run at history | The Columbus Dispatch (Dec '09) Dec '09 Dannawally 1
How To Solve the Houston Texans' Running Game Woes (Oct '09) Oct '09 Texans_00 1
Report: Alabama to vacate wins from 2005-07 (Jun '09) Aug '09 Matt from Columbus 4
NCAA is investigating Alabama's textbook scanda... (Mar '09) Jul '09 PCB-FL 6
Saban supports Witt's call to appeal NCAA sanct... (Jun '09) Jun '09 ArrowJ 1
Davis makes most of NFL workout (Apr '09) Apr '09 Davidjohnson5799 1

Antoine Caldwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE