Cowboys hoping small changes make a b...

Cowboys hoping small changes make a big difference

There are 7 comments on the El Paso Times story from Sep 22, 2010, titled Cowboys hoping small changes make a big difference. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The daily routine was different for the Dallas Cowboys on Wednesday, one of the small changes coach Wade Phillips hopes will make a big difference Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Mac in Austin

Kyle, TX

#1 Sep 23, 2010
Until Jerry Jones gets out of the way, the Cowboys will never reach the Super Bowl again. Jimmy Johnson was the architect of 3 Super Bowls won under Jerry Jones' ownership. Because Jones ego is so large, he will never let go. I can't root for an owner like Jerry Jones...he has killed my enthusiasm for the Dallas Cowboys. Go JETS!!!
realbear

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 23, 2010
Mac in Austin wrote:
Until Jerry Jones gets out of the way, the Cowboys will never reach the Super Bowl again. Jimmy Johnson was the architect of 3 Super Bowls won under Jerry Jones' ownership. Because Jones ego is so large, he will never let go. I can't root for an owner like Jerry Jones...he has killed my enthusiasm for the Dallas Cowboys. Go JETS!!!
We in the Anti-Cowboys Nation love the chemistry between Tony Romo and Jason Garrett. These two geniuses have been awesome. Romo shows the greatest leadership abilities and Garrett has so much enthusiasm. Keep it up! Your lucky if you win 3 games this year. The only way you go to the Super Bowl is with a game ticket. Go Raiders!!
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#3 Sep 23, 2010
Raiders can sit next them in the stands and watch
BullsEye

Arlington, TX

#4 Sep 23, 2010
goining 0-3 would be cause for PANIC!
GO TEXANS!
Obama_bin_laden

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2010
It's simple "HYPE", year in and year out even before the season starts cowgirl fans and the media anoint them the super bowl champions, and year after year it is ALL HYPE!!!!!!!!!!
realbear

El Paso, TX

#7 Sep 23, 2010
One more thing, please dont fire Wade Phillips. This football guru is the next coming of Lombardi. We Cowboy Haters love him. Thank you
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#8 Sep 27, 2010
Belch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cowboys release Michael Sam from practice squad (Oct '14) Jan '15 flbadcatowner 35
News Dallas Cowboys: Don't Rush Henry Melton Back Fr... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Peter Pan 1
News Cowboys Next Man Up: Looking At Drake Nevis (Oct '13) May '14 MilesAustin520 3
News Cowboys offseason wrap-up (May '14) May '14 redbob 2
News Source: Spencer Seems 'Sure' To Start Season On... (May '14) May '14 Dos y Dos 1
News Dallas Cowboys News & Notes: Drafting Like It's... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 12
News Are The Cowboys Done in Free Agency? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Toiletboys 5
More from around the web