Adrian Peterson is key to slowing Dal...

Adrian Peterson is key to slowing Dallas rush

There are 44 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 14, 2010, titled Adrian Peterson is key to slowing Dallas rush. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Adrian Peterson grew up in Palestine, Texas, worshiping the Dallas Cowboys during the early 1990s, when players such as Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin and Deion Sanders helped the team win three Super Bowls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ROSA

Sacramento, CA

#1 Jan 14, 2010
DAMN I LOVE PETERSON!!
AP#28 all the way!
Lito

Palmdale, CA

#2 Jan 15, 2010
The crowd factor is the reason for the home field advantage. Go Vikings!
Truthhurtz

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jan 15, 2010
Lito wrote:
The crowd factor is the reason for the home field advantage. Go Vikings!
And 2 + 2 is 4.
Thanks for your brilliant outlook on our homefield advantage.
Is your real name Sid Hartman or Charley Walters by any chance?
john

Altoona, PA

#5 Jan 15, 2010
how many people all together is running for superbowl tickets all together
john

Altoona, PA

#6 Jan 15, 2010
10 ruuner ups
love

Altoona, PA

#7 Jan 15, 2010
thank you let you know if we win pa cowboys is the name of his team
muskratbob

Beckley, WV

#8 Jan 15, 2010
If the viking's try to start out running they'll lose let brett favre call it at the line he can see what defense is coming at them. If we want to win let brett favre check off at the line or we'll get beat. FAN'S MAKE IT LOUD WHEN DALLAS HAS THE BALL IT MAKES ROMO NERVOUS . GO VIKING'S.
TZ Man

Columbus, OH

#9 Jan 15, 2010
Pass on first, run on second, no third down needed! The Vikings have not shown anybody the real team they are with the Favre Peterson combo!~
Peterson's been playing possum, waiting for this moment!I can't wait for the shots of Jerry Jones freaking out, going down on the field in the third quarter trying to settle down his team! AP Kick their a%$# for even thinking about taking this year from us!Long well wins the game by 3 on the last play of the game from 40 yards out! Jerry fires everybody again!
Shake the slump

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Jan 15, 2010
I hope AP has shaken the slump he has been in, hopefully he will be able to do better than he has in the last 6 games, he will have to do much better than 3.2 yards per carry, if not, then it is all over for the Vikings, Favre can not do it by himself.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#11 Jan 15, 2010
Slump? He still scored 7 TDs in those last 6 games. Yards per game and yards per carry don't mean squat at the end of a game. Points matter.
Vikes Dude

West Bend, WI

#12 Jan 15, 2010
10:00 am friday, leaving for the vikings game, going to watch a massacre happen in front of my eyes, still saying VIKES 35 cowqueers 14, have fun watching viking fans should be a good game, SEE YA ! GO VIKES !!!!!!!!!!4
oakman

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jan 15, 2010
he spends to long reading defenses watch when farve hands the ball of there is a 1 second or so delay before he starts moving to get the ball.
David

United States

#14 Jan 15, 2010
We knew this already. Just get the ball in Purple Jesus' hands.

http://jgoodsonline.3dcartstores.com/Purple-J...
oakman

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Jan 15, 2010
at least 2 drops for ap if not 3
BiG DaDDy D

Austin, TX

#16 Jan 15, 2010
Favruhh sucks, Vikes secondary is suspect and look who the Vikes played this season-2nd easiest schedule in the league.
Raier

Fredericksburg, IA

#17 Jan 15, 2010
Great players live for big games and this is going to be a statement game for many players. I do believe the Vikings ship has arrived. We have very talented players and the playoffs this season will define many of their careers. AD, Favre, Rice, Harvin, Allen, Williams, Huch, Shainco, Greenway,... Wow we do have some studs on this team. It is time to seize the moment and take this game. The media loves Dallas but the media does not play the game. Officials can have an outcome as the Pack knows but you can't let one call decide the game. This is a statement game and our Coaching Staff needs to step up in a big way on Sunday. The Vikings are on the verge of greatness and will have every opportunity to succeed on Sunday against a great team. I won't want it anyother way. This game should be an instant NFL classic. SKOL VIKINGS!!!
BiG DaDDy D

Austin, TX

#18 Jan 15, 2010
Dont get your hopes up too high, queerbaits!
Peter

Duluth, MN

#19 Jan 15, 2010
Stubby wrote:
Slump? He still scored 7 TDs in those last 6 games. Yards per game and yards per carry don't mean squat at the end of a game. Points matter.
His TD runs are mostly of the goal-line variety and aren't indicative of his overall ineffectiveness for much of the season ... then there's those darned fumbles.
Emmitt

Duluth, MN

#20 Jan 15, 2010
Vikes Dude wrote:
10:00 am friday, leaving for the vikings game, going to watch a massacre happen in front of my eyes, still saying VIKES 35 cowqueers 14, have fun watching viking fans should be a good game, SEE YA ! GO VIKES !!!!!!!!!!4
I hope you enjoy an awfully quiet ride home.
BiG DaDDy D

Austin, TX

#21 Jan 15, 2010
It's sad you Vikings true fans get teased by one good season, before the reality hits- favruh retires and the Vikes have to settle for Tarvaris Jackson! Back to mediocrity. I feel for you. I heard Brady Quinn and maybe Kevin Kolb will be available after the season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cowboys release Michael Sam from practice squad (Oct '14) Jan '15 flbadcatowner 35
News Dallas Cowboys: Don't Rush Henry Melton Back Fr... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Peter Pan 1
News Cowboys Next Man Up: Looking At Drake Nevis (Oct '13) May '14 MilesAustin520 3
News Cowboys offseason wrap-up (May '14) May '14 redbob 2
News Source: Spencer Seems 'Sure' To Start Season On... (May '14) May '14 Dos y Dos 1
News Dallas Cowboys News & Notes: Drafting Like It's... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 12
News Are The Cowboys Done in Free Agency? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Toiletboys 5
More from around the web