Giants hope Eli can play despite sore...

Giants hope Eli can play despite sore shoulder -

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 11, 2007, titled Giants hope Eli can play despite sore shoulder -. In it, Newsday reports that:

The Giants are holding out hope that Eli Manning can play Sunday even though he has what can be medically termed a separated throwing shoulder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

gmen79player

Taylor, MI

#1 Sep 11, 2007
If I'm Tom Coughlin in this situation I would without a doubt sit Eli anyway for the Packer game to be absolutely sure his shoulder is fine. I don't know if this day to day thing is just a coverup to not panic anyone but I doubt it's not as minor as the team is making it out to be! Jered Lorenzen is'nt great but he can beat the Packers too.
STEVEN LORENZO RIVERS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Sep 11, 2007
GUYS
DON"T WORRY, THIS IS YA BOY MR NYG56 WE WILL COME BACK, IM OK WITH THE NEW DT. BUT I THINK WE NEED TO SIT WILLIAM JOSEPH. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO GET THAT ONE DT WE CUT FROM THE ROSTER THAT CAME IN WITH MANNY WRIGHT, HES 6' 4" 365 , THE SOMAN KID. GET HIM IN THERE. BUT YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THE COWBOYS WERE SMART TO HAVE AVG LINE OF WHAT 360 LBS, THAT WILL WEAR YOU DOWN, PUT KIWI BACK AT DE, AND BRING IN REGGIE TORBOR, NO ONE JAMMED THE TIGHT END OFF THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE. LOOK AT THE HIGHLIGHTS
MR NYG 56

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cowboys release Michael Sam from practice squad (Oct '14) Jan '15 flbadcatowner 35
News Dallas Cowboys: Don't Rush Henry Melton Back Fr... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Peter Pan 1
News Cowboys Next Man Up: Looking At Drake Nevis (Oct '13) May '14 MilesAustin520 3
News Cowboys offseason wrap-up (May '14) May '14 redbob 2
News Source: Spencer Seems 'Sure' To Start Season On... (May '14) May '14 Dos y Dos 1
News Dallas Cowboys News & Notes: Drafting Like It's... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 12
News Are The Cowboys Done in Free Agency? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Toiletboys 5
More from around the web