Mark Ingram vs. Ben Tate; who ya got?

Mark Ingram vs. Ben Tate; who ya got?

There are 3 comments on the The Mobile Register Online story from Nov 1, 2009, titled Mark Ingram vs. Ben Tate; who ya got?. In it, The Mobile Register Online reports that:

In this corner, Mark Ingram. And in this corner, Ben Tate. Before we declare Mark Ingram the best player in college football, we might want to be sure that the Alabama running back is the best player at his position in this state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mobile Register Online.

Samantha

Montgomery, AL

#1 Nov 25, 2009
Ingram easily. His stats are much better than Tate's.

“ALABAMA BACK ON TOP BIG TIME”

Since: Sep 09

13 aint such an unlucky number

#2 Nov 25, 2009
Samantha wrote:
Ingram easily. His stats are much better than Tate's.
I second that, Sam.(May I call you Sam ? I know we absolutely don't know each other, but Bama fans are like family to each other.) It's the first time I see you post on the NCAA Football Forum. If you're a newcomer, welcome !:-)
WAR EAGLE

Alexander City, AL

#3 Nov 28, 2009
I'm afraid your Mark Ingram only got 30 yards yesterday! WAAAAR EAGLE! HEY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Dixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 49ers reportedly trying to trade LaMichael James (Apr '14) Apr '14 Frank Pharts 2
News Huge first half for 49ers' Vernon Davis (Oct '13) Oct '13 Crapinals 1
News Grading the 49ers' 34-3 victory over the Housto... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Schaub hairline 2
News 49ers lead Texans 31-3 after Schaub throws 3 INTs (Oct '13) Oct '13 Al Del Greco 1
News 49ers notes: Fleming has scare with same repair... (Jun '13) Jun '13 John R 1
News How Should the San Francisco 49ers Split Carries? (Aug '12) Aug '12 The_Solution 1
News San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernic... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Gofarts 2
More from around the web