62-yard field goal lifts Bucs

Tight end Anthony Becht began lobbying immediately, motioning toward Tampa Bay's sideline and swinging his leg back and forth. Full Story
Well

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Oct 23, 2006
At least one team in Florida seems to be on the right track. I know the Jags' record is better, but not for long after the pathetic display they put on yesterday. The Dolphins need to play for the first pick in the draft now.
Gomer

Rochester, NY

#2 Oct 23, 2006
Tommy Dempsey must have be sweating this one out..
DREW BREES

Washington, DC

#3 Oct 23, 2006
Gomer wrote:
THEY SAY WHEN TOM DEMPSEY KICKED HIS RECORD SETTING FIELD GOAL, IT SOUNDED LIKE A CANNON GOING OFF WHEN HE PUT HIS HALF OF A FOOT INTO THE FOOTBALL. YES, HE HAD HALF A FOOT AND A HAND MISSING FROM ONE ARM. HE HAD BIRTH DEFECTS. THAT TOO IS WHAT'S SO AMAZING ABOUT TOM DEMPSEY'S FEAT!
Gomer

Rochester, NY

#4 Oct 23, 2006
DREW BREES wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY SAY WHEN TOM DEMPSEY KICKED HIS RECORD SETTING FIELD GOAL, IT SOUNDED LIKE A CANNON GOING OFF WHEN HE PUT HIS HALF OF A FOOT INTO THE FOOTBALL. YES, HE HAD HALF A FOOT AND A HAND MISSING FROM ONE ARM. HE HAD BIRTH DEFECTS. THAT TOO IS WHAT'S SO AMAZING ABOUT TOM DEMPSEY'S FEAT!
Tom Dempsaey Feat! I get it HAHAHAH
Homeboy

Hampton, AR

#5 Oct 24, 2006
Gomer wrote:
. I grew up with Matt Bryant before he was ever a Kicker. Matt Didn't Start Kicking the football till his 8th grade year in High School. He Kicked for Baylor for four years, and did well so far with his career. I bet Jason Elam was Sweating it out too!
UTL

United States

#6 Oct 2, 2007
Homeboy wrote:
<quoted text>. I grew up with Matt Bryant before he was ever a Kicker. Matt Didn't Start Kicking the football till his 8th grade year in High School. He Kicked for Baylor for four years, and did well so far with his career. I bet Jason Elam was Sweating it out too!
If you really know Matt then you would know that he started kicking a football when he was VERY young!! Oh and he didn't kick for Baylor for 4 years. Get you facts straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Becht Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RAMS: Lineman Bentley stops by (Aug '08) Aug '08 Craig Gehlhausen 1
Rams continue to make minor roster moves (Mar '08) Mar '08 Jopa-n 10
Bucs sign TE Ben Troupe (Mar '08) Mar '08 Hank Hill 2
Club Parcells: Make yourself uncomfortable (Jan '08) Jan '08 Pissed fan in CT 34
Gruden giddy over Sunday selection (Jan '08) Jan '08 Mo Lubee 3
Backups like Graham, McCown keep Bucs afloat (Dec '07) Dec '07 cybuc 3
Dog days of camp finally over for the Bucs -- O... (Aug '07) Aug '07 Stepheno3 1
More from around the web