Arizona comes up short: Cardinals' ma...

Arizona comes up short: Cardinals' magical run ends in disappoi...

There are 1 comment on the El Paso Times story from Feb 2, 2009, titled Arizona comes up short: Cardinals' magical run ends in disappoi.... In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The Arizona Cardinals' fourth-quarter comeback seemed too good to be true. In the end, it was.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

George B

Orange, CA

#1 Feb 2, 2009
Do you think Kurt Warner is a class act or what? he never complains that this happened or that happened, he just plays the game. The Cardinals would not be at the Super Bowl without him. It makes you beleive that good people finish at the top. Where are you Ray Lewis???. My hats off to the Steelers for their victory and WOW it is six trophies and they are now the best of the best not those Americas' Team COWBOYS!!!!!! This was a great game with many players that deserved to win but only one team can win. I am happy for Mr. Rooney as he shows how to run a franchise-- get the hint AL DAVIS!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anquan Boldin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Crabtree has offer from Dolphins, think... Apr '15 RedRaiderHamburgers 1
News 2015 NFL Free Agency: Best Twitter Talk About L... Mar '15 OCF 1
News 49ers vs. Texans, preseason 2014: Colin Kaepern... (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Micah Hyde is set to go anywhere (Jul '14) Jul '14 Mossy Cade 10
News Niners roll, turn attention to Packers (Dec '13) Jan '14 GBPfan 13
News 49ers vs. Packers: Who Has the Edge at Every Po... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Projecting What the San Francisco 49ers Would L... (Oct '13) Nov '13 j helms 4
More from around the web