Today's Super Bowl News Roundup

Jan 21, 2009 | Posted by: findingDulcinea_KED | Full story: www.findingdulcinea.com

We've gathered the best stories about the game from newspapers, online sports sites, and blogs.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2009
Sully

East Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Go Philly, goooooo Philly.
Jerk

East Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Philadelphia? More like, Suckadelphia.
ole miss

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

i'm not a football fan and i wanted to find out who's playing... unfortunately, this article doesn't even tell me!
Werner

East Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

ole miss, it doesn't take a brain scientist to figure it out by skimming. Steelers v. Cardinals. I'm sure you were kidding, though.
BAGELINO

East Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Anquan Boldin's childish behavior in the AFC Championship game was deplorable. I hope the Cards win and he's not given one second of playing time.
Janet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Where's my terrible towel?
Darcy

East Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Steelers vs. Cardinals. Two teams about which I couldn't care less.

“Pete”

Since: Jan 09

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Cardinals’ history – a wealth of useless information
From a 1920 schedule, it is recorded that the Chicago Cardinals’ first game against the Chicago Tigers ended in a scoreless tie. The first match in 1935 between the Cards and Eagles ended with a 12-3 win. Cardinals had only one winning season which led the team to a 28-21 victory over the Eagles at frigid Comiskey Park for the 1947 NFL title. The following season the rematch took place, and the Eagles won 7-0 in the championship game. In 1960 they became the St. Louis Cardinals, they moved to Arizona in 1988 as the Phoenix Cardinals, and ultimately became the Arizona Cardinals in 1994. Prior to the November 48-20 loss to the Eagles, the Cardinals had not seen their rivals since 2005, when they defeated the Eagles 27-21 while McNabb and Terrell Owens were injured. With the NFC championship 32-25 victory over the Eagles, the Cards are going to their first Super Bowl. The Steelers and Cardinals have played only eight times in 36 years, with the Steelers holding a 5-3 edge in the series.
juhaly

Fargo, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

What is this 'SuperBowl' you speak of?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Anquan Boldin Discussions

Search the Anquan Boldin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Micah Hyde is set to go anywhere Jul 24 Mossy Cade 10
Niners roll, turn attention to Packers (Dec '13) Jan '14 GBPfan 13
49ers vs. Packers: Who Has the Edge at Every Po... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Projecting What the San Francisco 49ers Would L... (Oct '13) Nov '13 j helms 4
Huge first half for 49ers' Vernon Davis (Oct '13) Oct '13 Crapinals 1
49ers Blog: Baldwin has quick first step: He's ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 The_Solution 2
Austin Collie's Workout with San Francisco 49er... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Brad shepherd 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••