The Loop's Super Bowl XLIII pick

The Loop's Super Bowl XLIII pick

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 28, 2009, titled The Loop's Super Bowl XLIII pick. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

STEELERS VS. CARDINALS President Obama completed his first week in office with a 68 percent approval rating in the Gallup poll.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

jeff

AOL

#1 Jan 28, 2009
Spreads & Stats don't mean a thing in postseason, you should know that by now. What if you see the Cardinals go deep past the Defense of the Steelers like they did to the Eagles? The game would be overwith by halftime unless the Steelers could make an honest run to get ahead and their not known for that. The Steelers may have a good hard hitting Defense, but then again the Cardinals are not that wimpy as some think either. The differance will be Offense and who can put the points on the board and stay ahead when it counts the most, and I'll take the Cards on that.

Besides Tomlin IMO doesn't have that much experiance and it might show in this game. I'll bet my bucks on the Cardinals this time around with Whisenhunt and the man of the year recipient Kurt Warner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anquan Boldin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grading the 49ers' loss to Seattle (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Purdy: 49ers headquarters just a big junior hig... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Report: Crabtree has offer from Dolphins, think... (Apr '15) Apr '15 RedRaiderHamburgers 1
News 2015 NFL Free Agency: Best Twitter Talk About L... (Mar '15) Mar '15 OCF 1
News 49ers vs. Texans, preseason 2014: Colin Kaepern... (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Micah Hyde is set to go anywhere (Jul '14) Jul '14 Mossy Cade 10
News Niners roll, turn attention to Packers (Dec '13) Jan '14 GBPfan 13
More from around the web