Vick steps into dog poo again

Vick steps into dog poo again

There are 110 comments on the Edmonton Sun story from Aug 18, 2011, titled Vick steps into dog poo again. In it, Edmonton Sun reports that:

After his sensational season last year where he resurrected his career and seemed to put his dog fighting scandal behind him, you'd think that Vick had completely stepped out of the shadows.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Edmonton Sun.

michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#24 Aug 20, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Damm you went to Warrick HS, that must have been a thrill. You know several attorney's Mike owes, dam and the attorney's told you, you must be an importat mofo, he threw three ints dam he broke another NFL record, he is worse than a child molestor, wrong. His net worth is O, well I guess that new Porsche, the new Audi, the new mansion all came free huh. All the Vick's are "dicks" well let see, his aunt is the city council woman, who also owns her own realestate co. sister is a teacher, cousin is a realestate investor, his mother is Board member Girls and Boys Club, that is just to name a few, all while you live in you singlewide. Have a good day.
That unemployed bum thinks that Vick (who's making over 16 million this year) is broke.. LOL. Wonder how much he makes? Not a fraction of a what Vick makes in one game, LOL LOL LOL
New York

Hicksville, NY

#25 Aug 21, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Damm you went to Warrick HS, that must have been a thrill. You know several attorney's Mike owes, dam and the attorney's told you, you must be an importat mofo, he threw three ints dam he broke another NFL record, he is worse than a child molestor, wrong. His net worth is O, well I guess that new Porsche, the new Audi, the new mansion all came free huh. All the Vick's are "dicks" well let see, his aunt is the city council woman, who also owns her own realestate co. sister is a teacher, cousin is a realestate investor, his mother is Board member Girls and Boys Club, that is just to name a few, all while you live in you singlewide. Have a good day.
All that from a moron who can't spell worth a damn. Maybe that dam will break and you'll be washed away.
Spel chek

Northampton, PA

#26 Aug 21, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>All that from a moron who can't spell worth a damn. Maybe that dam will break and you'll be washed away.
New York wrote:
"You're the one whose only concern is his money aqnd the color of his skin."

Then New York wrote:
"All that from a moron who can't spell worth a damn."

CLASSIC !
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#29 Aug 21, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>All that from a moron who can't spell worth a damn. Maybe that dam will break and you'll be washed away.
Well it would certainly help if a dam washed you nastyazz away that's for sure, it would without a doubt keep the fumes/polution down if nothing else. Make sure I spelled all the words correctly I don't want your drunkazz to be confused.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#30 Aug 21, 2011
Spel chek wrote:
<quoted text>
New York wrote:
Then New York wrote:
CLASSIC !
When they can't find anything to say they always go on the hunt for spelling errors, especially this drunk.
Jeff

Charlotte, NC

#31 Aug 22, 2011
michael vick is my idol wrote:
<quoted text>
That unemployed bum thinks that Vick (who's making over 16 million this year) is broke.. LOL. Wonder how much he makes? Not a fraction of a what Vick makes in one game, LOL LOL LOL
Vick is broke and probably why he is upset because he owes so much and 2/3 goes to his bills till 2015. Probably because he only got 16 mil and can't keep it. He probably wanted a lot more so he could live higher. So much goes to his mother as he kept her before this happened--something like $2500 a month and he doesn't even see the money as its metered out to who he owes first and he gets some to live on. He lives ok but rich no way.

Your shooting your mouth off and don't know what your talking about so that tells me nothing you say that is valid and your only on here to lie.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#32 Aug 22, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick is broke and probably why he is upset because he owes so much and 2/3 goes to his bills till 2015. Probably because he only got 16 mil and can't keep it. He probably wanted a lot more so he could live higher. So much goes to his mother as he kept her before this happened--something like $2500 a month and he doesn't even see the money as its metered out to who he owes first and he gets some to live on. He lives ok but rich no way.
Your shooting your mouth off and don't know what your talking about so that tells me nothing you say that is valid and your only on here to lie.
And you know what you're talking about..........right LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
DreamTeamfarts

United States

#34 Aug 22, 2011
Last game it was tought to keep up with Vicks INT count as he threw to the other team...he is the best.....
Frank Phart

Spring Hill, FL

#35 Aug 22, 2011
DreamTeamfarts wrote:
Last game it was tought to keep up with Vicks INT count as he threw to the other team...he is the best.....
Vick can't really fart. All he can produce is little sqeakers that can barely be heard.
Jeff

Charlotte, NC

#36 Aug 22, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>And you know what you're talking about..........right LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Yep anyone can tap into that info that has a brain that is. Just like anyone knows what the players make. Hate to snap you out of your foolishness. I know you feel safe there.
SOS

Beech Grove, IN

#37 Aug 22, 2011
Mavs Dirk wrote:
<quoted text>Listen, I went to Warwick HS in Newport News, VA. The Vicks are all dicks. He is a high school player and Andy Reid is a dope. As for money, I know of several attys, buisnesses that he is paying back millions. His net worth after all he owes is - 0. And the 3 ints he just threw were pathetic. He is worse than a child molestor.
Por jimmie ,still crying .
Jeff

Charlotte, NC

#38 Aug 22, 2011
CON-vick-T wrote:
The thug just can't keep his mouth shut.
"Yeah, the NFL big wheels made me come to Philadelphia".
And then, after his PR team and the NFL tell him to shut the hell up, it goes:
"Yeah, I need to clear this up. Coming to Philadelphia was all my decision".
LMAO..........this idiot is the definition of stupidity.
I also do not think he is very bright and may have a reading problem. I lived in ATL for 4 years and went to many games with a friend and co-worker and Vick always had to be shown pictures of plays on the sidelines by his QB coach or I should say coaches as he had many and was called "coach killer" They had a big sketching notebook and would go over it with him all the time. Problem with Vick in ATL was that he was the highest paid QB in the league as the owner thought he was going to change football so he gave him the big bucks.

The difference in ATL and Philly is that he is not coddled like he was and he does not make the big bucks anymore and don't even get his money as its all handled for him and he is given an amount to live on. I think he is disgruntled because his life did not go back like it was and instead his life is controlled and lets put it this way...they have Vick on a short leash, a very short leash with a choker collar and he is feeling the pinch.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#39 Aug 22, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep anyone can tap into that info that has a brain that is. Just like anyone knows what the players make. Hate to snap you out of your foolishness. I know you feel safe there.
Like I said.......You know what you are talking about LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Geez

Northampton, PA

#40 Aug 22, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I also do not think he is very bright and may have a reading problem. I lived in ATL for 4 years and went to many games with a friend and co-worker and Vick always had to be shown pictures of plays on the sidelines by his QB coach or I should say coaches as he had many and was called "coach killer" They had a big sketching notebook and would go over it with him all the time. Problem with Vick in ATL was that he was the highest paid QB in the league as the owner thought he was going to change football so he gave him the big bucks.
The difference in ATL and Philly is that he is not coddled like he was and he does not make the big bucks anymore and don't even get his money as its all handled for him and he is given an amount to live on. I think he is disgruntled because his life did not go back like it was and instead his life is controlled and lets put it this way...they have Vick on a short leash, a very short leash with a choker collar and he is feeling the pinch.
This reeks of USA ROCKS. But anyway, 2 things...
1, EVERY team uses photos on the sidelines.
2, Don't think.
Another Vick hater, and football moron. Or maybe the same one.
NFL update

Spring Hill, FL

#41 Aug 22, 2011
Michael Vick doo-rags lettered with the words DOG POO are flying off the shelves right now.
One side of the rag has an Eagle emblem.

Better hurry - supplies are limited.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#43 Aug 22, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a very close connection with Vick's financial advisor, LOL LOL LOL LOL, maybe the next time you are in communication with him you may want to ask him, how was Mike able to purchase that new Audi, that Porsche, or how he managed to complete the construction on that new mansion, and keep the previous home LOL LOL LOL
New York

West Babylon, NY

#44 Aug 23, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>When they can't find anything to say they always go on the hunt for spelling errors, especially this drunk.
Don't have to hunt when you're the author, dipshyte.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#45 Aug 23, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>Don't have to hunt when you're the author, dipshyte.
You do, Drunk, which is exactly why you were looking for spelling errors.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#47 Aug 23, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>You do, Drunk, which is exactly why you were looking for spelling errors.
Notice the drunk didn't reply to this one:

New York wrote:

Then New York wrote:

CLASSIC !
USA ROCKS

Calgary, Canada

#48 Aug 23, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>Don't have to hunt when you're the author, dipshyte.
I was sure hoping your rehab would have turned out different, better luck "next" time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andy Dalton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Which QB Is Under More Pressure in 2013, Andy D... (May '13) Feb 5 Fart news 38
News Bengals coaching staff undergoes significant ch... Jan 21 Fart news 3
News NFL power rankings: Dolphins finish near bottom... Jan '16 Near farts 3
News 50 things we learned in Week 14 of the 2015 NFL... Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Dalton in Pro Bowl for Rodgers (Jan '15) Jan '15 Bradys Seed Number 1 6
News NFL Should Have Picked Teddy Bridgewater For Pr... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Pro Balls 8
News Steelers ride Antonio Brown to 27-17 victory ov... (Dec '14) Dec '14 304redneck 1
More from around the web