Vick steps into dog poo again

Full story: Edmonton Sun

After his sensational season last year where he resurrected his career and seemed to put his dog fighting scandal behind him, you'd think that Vick had completely stepped out of the shadows.
Comments
1 - 20 of 110 Comments Last updated Oct 1, 2011
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Judged:

The thug just can't keep his mouth shut.

"Yeah, the NFL big wheels made me come to Philadelphia".

And then, after his PR team and the NFL tell him to shut the hell up, it goes:

"Yeah, I need to clear this up. Coming to Philadelphia was all my decision".

LMAO..........this idiot is the definition of stupidity.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Judged:

If you're talking about Michael Vick, guess what he is still making millions, and you are still making worthless videos. LMAO you're defenitely the definition of "stupidity"
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Judged:

I see your title is "Vick Steps in Dog Poo Again", just wondering when were you able to get close enough to Vick that he was able to step on you???

Since: Jan 08

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Judged:

Andy Reid wrote:
I see your title is "Vick Steps in Dog Poo Again", just wondering when were you able to get close enough to Vick that he was able to step on you???
Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Judged:

Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today
Aren't you on the wrong forum, isn't there one dedicated just for your stupid cluelessazz. Stupidity is something that comes with easy for you I'm sure.
USA ROCKS

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Judged:

USA COX wrote:
The thug just can't keep his mouth shut.
"Yeah, the NFL big wheels made me come to Philadelphia".
And then, after his PR team and the NFL tell him to shut the hell up, it goes:
"Yeah, I need to clear this up. Coming to Philadelphia was all my decision".
LMAO..........this idiot is the definition of stupidity.
Wazza matta "maggot"?

Now my puppet will dance!
J L Boozer

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Judged:

Vick is nothing more than a load of poo.
dave

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Judged:

Vick is a LOSER, he is a poor choice for anyone to look up to, he didn't pay taxes, he did a horrible thing with the dog fighting and I'm sure there are better choices in the NFL that deserve respect and a second chance. You can have money but have not one ounce of class and he is living that.
USA ROCKS

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Judged:

dave wrote:
Vick is a LOSER, he is a poor choice for anyone to look up to, he didn't pay taxes, he did a horrible thing with the dog fighting and I'm sure there are better choices in the NFL that deserve respect and a second chance. You can have money but have not one ounce of class and he is living that.
Listen maggot NO.....BODY gives a dayum what you think, get a life.

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you on the wrong forum, isn't there one dedicated just for your stupid cluelessazz. Stupidity is something that comes with easy for you I'm sure.
Never miss a good chance to shut up!

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you on the wrong forum, isn't there one dedicated just for your stupid cluelessazz. Stupidity is something that comes with easy for you I'm sure.
Whatever you do, donít congratulate yourself too much. Youíre not that good........CLOWN......lmao
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you do, donít congratulate yourself too much. Youíre not that good........CLOWN......lmao
Well I see your ignorant pathetic cluelessazz is still trying to find someone to talk to.

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Well I see your ignorant pathetic cluelessazz is still trying to find someone to talk to.
Whatever you do, donít congratulate yourself too much. Youíre not that good.........3 interceptions from the Convick on his preseason hahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaha h

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Well I see your ignorant pathetic cluelessazz is still trying to find someone to talk to.
looks like you are talking to me hahahaahahahahaahahah

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Andy Reid wrote:
I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time.......definitely!
David

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

Vicks days are numbered. Once the NFL gets the money out of Vick that owes his owner then he will be history. He has always been a lousy player. All he does is run around the field taking the team nowhere.
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you do, donít congratulate yourself too much. Youíre not that good.........3 interceptions from the Convick on his preseason hahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaha h
It's PRESEASON. Peyton Manning threw 6 interceptions in the regular season in ONE game.
Mavs Dirk

Parksley, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

Andy Reid wrote:
If you're talking about Michael Vick, guess what he is still making millions, and you are still making worthless videos. LMAO you're defenitely the definition of "stupidity"
Listen, I went to Warwick HS in Newport News, VA. The Vicks are all dicks. He is a high school player and Andy Reid is a dope. As for money, I know of several attys, buisnesses that he is paying back millions. His net worth after all he owes is - 0. And the 3 ints he just threw were pathetic. He is worse than a child molestor.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

Mavs Dirk wrote:
<quoted text>Listen, I went to Warwick HS in Newport News, VA. The Vicks are all dicks. He is a high school player and Andy Reid is a dope. As for money, I know of several attys, buisnesses that he is paying back millions. His net worth after all he owes is - 0. And the 3 ints he just threw were pathetic. He is worse than a child molestor.
Damm you went to Warrick HS, that must have been a thrill. You know several attorney's Mike owes, dam and the attorney's told you, you must be an importat mofo, he threw three ints dam he broke another NFL record, he is worse than a child molestor, wrong. His net worth is O, well I guess that new Porsche, the new Audi, the new mansion all came free huh. All the Vick's are "dicks" well let see, his aunt is the city council woman, who also owns her own realestate co. sister is a teacher, cousin is a realestate investor, his mother is Board member Girls and Boys Club, that is just to name a few, all while you live in you singlewide. Have a good day.
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

Mavs Dirk wrote:
<quoted text>Listen, I went to Warwick HS in Newport News, VA. The Vicks are all dicks. He is a high school player and Andy Reid is a dope. As for money, I know of several attys, buisnesses that he is paying back millions. His net worth after all he owes is - 0. And the 3 ints he just threw were pathetic. He is worse than a child molestor.
Your obsession is sick. 5 years stalking a superstar like Vick. You obviously have no life, LOL. At least admit that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Andy Dalton Discussions

Search the Andy Dalton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dalton expects big deal from Bengals Apr '14 Tigerpoop 1
Darren McFadden to Cincinnati Bengals is Very M... Mar '14 Zild0405 2
Despite First-Round Exit, Cincinnati Bengals OC... (Jan '14) Jan '14 YouHadMeAtWho-Dey 1
Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinnati Bengals live ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Denver 1
Bengals vs Lions: TV Schedule, Live Stream, Tim... (Oct '13) Oct '13 anthony 1
Bengals 20, Steelers 10 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ben Cheeseburger 3
Behind Enemy Lines with Cincinnati Bengals Feat... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jrs 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••