Vick steps into dog poo again

Full story: Edmonton Sun 110
After his sensational season last year where he resurrected his career and seemed to put his dog fighting scandal behind him, you'd think that Vick had completely stepped out of the shadows. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#1 Aug 18, 2011
The thug just can't keep his mouth shut.

"Yeah, the NFL big wheels made me come to Philadelphia".

And then, after his PR team and the NFL tell him to shut the hell up, it goes:

"Yeah, I need to clear this up. Coming to Philadelphia was all my decision".

LMAO..........this idiot is the definition of stupidity.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#2 Aug 19, 2011
If you're talking about Michael Vick, guess what he is still making millions, and you are still making worthless videos. LMAO you're defenitely the definition of "stupidity"
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#3 Aug 19, 2011
I see your title is "Vick Steps in Dog Poo Again", just wondering when were you able to get close enough to Vick that he was able to step on you???

Since: Jan 08

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#4 Aug 19, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
I see your title is "Vick Steps in Dog Poo Again", just wondering when were you able to get close enough to Vick that he was able to step on you???
Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#5 Aug 19, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today
Aren't you on the wrong forum, isn't there one dedicated just for your stupid cluelessazz. Stupidity is something that comes with easy for you I'm sure.
USA ROCKS

Calgary, Canada

#7 Aug 19, 2011
USA COX wrote:
The thug just can't keep his mouth shut.
"Yeah, the NFL big wheels made me come to Philadelphia".
And then, after his PR team and the NFL tell him to shut the hell up, it goes:
"Yeah, I need to clear this up. Coming to Philadelphia was all my decision".
LMAO..........this idiot is the definition of stupidity.
Wazza matta "maggot"?

Now my puppet will dance!
J L Boozer

Spring Hill, FL

#9 Aug 19, 2011
Vick is nothing more than a load of poo.
dave

Medina, OH

#10 Aug 19, 2011
Vick is a LOSER, he is a poor choice for anyone to look up to, he didn't pay taxes, he did a horrible thing with the dog fighting and I'm sure there are better choices in the NFL that deserve respect and a second chance. You can have money but have not one ounce of class and he is living that.
USA ROCKS

Calgary, Canada

#11 Aug 19, 2011
dave wrote:
Vick is a LOSER, he is a poor choice for anyone to look up to, he didn't pay taxes, he did a horrible thing with the dog fighting and I'm sure there are better choices in the NFL that deserve respect and a second chance. You can have money but have not one ounce of class and he is living that.
Listen maggot NO.....BODY gives a dayum what you think, get a life.

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

#12 Aug 20, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you on the wrong forum, isn't there one dedicated just for your stupid cluelessazz. Stupidity is something that comes with easy for you I'm sure.
Never miss a good chance to shut up!

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

#13 Aug 20, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you on the wrong forum, isn't there one dedicated just for your stupid cluelessazz. Stupidity is something that comes with easy for you I'm sure.
Whatever you do, donít congratulate yourself too much. Youíre not that good........CLOWN......lmao
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#14 Aug 20, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you do, donít congratulate yourself too much. Youíre not that good........CLOWN......lmao
Well I see your ignorant pathetic cluelessazz is still trying to find someone to talk to.

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

#16 Aug 20, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Well I see your ignorant pathetic cluelessazz is still trying to find someone to talk to.
Whatever you do, donít congratulate yourself too much. Youíre not that good.........3 interceptions from the Convick on his preseason hahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaha h

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

#17 Aug 20, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Well I see your ignorant pathetic cluelessazz is still trying to find someone to talk to.
looks like you are talking to me hahahaahahahahaahahah

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

#18 Aug 20, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Well I see your ignorant pathetic cluelessazz is still trying to find someone to talk to.
I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time.......definitely!
David

Charlotte, NC

#19 Aug 20, 2011
Vicks days are numbered. Once the NFL gets the money out of Vick that owes his owner then he will be history. He has always been a lousy player. All he does is run around the field taking the team nowhere.
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#20 Aug 20, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you do, donít congratulate yourself too much. Youíre not that good.........3 interceptions from the Convick on his preseason hahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaha h
It's PRESEASON. Peyton Manning threw 6 interceptions in the regular season in ONE game.
Mavs Dirk

Parksley, VA

#21 Aug 20, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
If you're talking about Michael Vick, guess what he is still making millions, and you are still making worthless videos. LMAO you're defenitely the definition of "stupidity"
Listen, I went to Warwick HS in Newport News, VA. The Vicks are all dicks. He is a high school player and Andy Reid is a dope. As for money, I know of several attys, buisnesses that he is paying back millions. His net worth after all he owes is - 0. And the 3 ints he just threw were pathetic. He is worse than a child molestor.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#22 Aug 20, 2011
Mavs Dirk wrote:
<quoted text>Listen, I went to Warwick HS in Newport News, VA. The Vicks are all dicks. He is a high school player and Andy Reid is a dope. As for money, I know of several attys, buisnesses that he is paying back millions. His net worth after all he owes is - 0. And the 3 ints he just threw were pathetic. He is worse than a child molestor.
Damm you went to Warrick HS, that must have been a thrill. You know several attorney's Mike owes, dam and the attorney's told you, you must be an importat mofo, he threw three ints dam he broke another NFL record, he is worse than a child molestor, wrong. His net worth is O, well I guess that new Porsche, the new Audi, the new mansion all came free huh. All the Vick's are "dicks" well let see, his aunt is the city council woman, who also owns her own realestate co. sister is a teacher, cousin is a realestate investor, his mother is Board member Girls and Boys Club, that is just to name a few, all while you live in you singlewide. Have a good day.
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#23 Aug 20, 2011
Mavs Dirk wrote:
<quoted text>Listen, I went to Warwick HS in Newport News, VA. The Vicks are all dicks. He is a high school player and Andy Reid is a dope. As for money, I know of several attys, buisnesses that he is paying back millions. His net worth after all he owes is - 0. And the 3 ints he just threw were pathetic. He is worse than a child molestor.
Your obsession is sick. 5 years stalking a superstar like Vick. You obviously have no life, LOL. At least admit that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andy Dalton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How much do the Jets' preseason results matter? Aug 22 Foot Fetish Coaching 1
Chiefs' Alex Smith doesn't want Andy Dalton's deal Aug '14 Fat Walrus Society 3
Dalton expects big deal from Bengals Apr '14 Tigerpoop 1
Darren McFadden to Cincinnati Bengals is Very M... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Zild0405 2
Despite First-Round Exit, Cincinnati Bengals OC... (Jan '14) Jan '14 YouHadMeAtWho-Dey 1
Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinnati Bengals live ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Denver 1
Bengals vs Lions: TV Schedule, Live Stream, Tim... (Oct '13) Oct '13 anthony 1
•••
•••

Andy Dalton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••