No. 7 Texas 52, Rice 10

No. 7 Texas 52, Rice 10

There are 1 comment on the Fox Sports story from Sep 20, 2008, titled No. 7 Texas 52, Rice 10. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Jordan Shipley was so wide open it caused a sudden moment of panic. "Don't short-arm the throw," Colt McCoy said to himself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

jbj

Austin, TX

#1 Sep 21, 2008
I was at the Texas-Rice game, and while factually accurate, this story only mentions one of the very few times he DIDN'T tackle the ball carrier. Sendejo was all over the field, and must have accumulated at least 20 tackles. As bad as the score sounds, it would have been worse without Sendejo. Hope I get to watch this kid for many years to come!(and I was there to watch MY home team, the Longhorns!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrew Sendejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Vikings Position Battle: Safety (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 6
News Minnesota Vikings 2014 draft preview: Safeties (May '14) May '14 Shanker on ur Pri... 4
News Minnesota Vikings Rumors: Could a Veteran Safet... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Harry 1
News Texas Tech to play Rice in final tuneup before UT (Sep '09) Sep '09 Tech vs UT 1
News Rice ruins Coach Jones' SMU debut (Aug '08) Aug '08 fan 10
News Rice hangs on, snaps losing streak (Oct '07) Oct '07 UCF is a joke 1
More from around the web