Green Bay Packers: Mike McCarthy sees...

Green Bay Packers: Mike McCarthy sees improvement by Graham Harrell

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Green Bay Packers: Mike McCarthy sees improvement by Graham Harrell. In it, TwinCities reports that:

Green Bay coach Mike McCarthy looked well beyond the stat sheet to explain why he saw progress from backup quarterback Graham Harrell on Thursday night, August 23, at Paul Brown Stadium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Aug 24, 2012
I assume that McCarthy doesn't realize he just insulted Harrell. McCarthy probably thought he was giving Harrell praise. Oops. Calling THAT improvement is actually a slap in the face. Harrell finished with a passer rating of 49.3, completing five of 12 passes for 26 yards. When THAT is improvement, it's time to find a new backup QB.
GBPmies

Finland

#3 Aug 24, 2012
It might be time to bring in someone but the other backups have not been playing very well either. It is hard to soar with the eagles when you are surrounded by chickens. I wonder how he looks with the first team O. I hope they have seen something other than the crap we have seen!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Aug 24, 2012
I've seen Harrell badly miss wide open receivers. If Aaron Rodgers gets injured, I'm afraid you will find out it wasn't the "other" guys fault. Of course, by then it will be too late to bring in a good backup.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrew Quarless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Packers TE Quarless loses daughter at birth (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News Should the Green Bay Packers draft Jesse James? (Feb '15) Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 19
News Green Bay Packers: Is Aaron Rodgers focusing to... (Sep '14) Nov '14 Ted 13
News Task Force Targets Online Child Sex Predators (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News Green Bay Packers: Tight Ends Will Produce Rega... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Spielman 2
News 5 Storylines to Follow During Green Bay Packers... (Jul '14) Jul '14 GBPfan 1
News What Jermichael Finley Could Mean to the Packers (Jun '14) Jun '14 eric 18
More from around the web