Green Bay Packers Draft Alert: Tight End

Green Bay Packers Draft Alert: Tight End

There are 2 comments on the LombardiAve story from Mar 23, 2013, titled Green Bay Packers Draft Alert: Tight End. In it, LombardiAve reports that:

Today, we'll start with one question, and some possible answers - if you agree, and if you disagree, let me know.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LombardiAve.

Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Mark Chmura baby
normanmack

Sunflower, MS

#2 Mar 25, 2013
i know tt isni talking about drafting te in the 1 round man the packers need taller heavier defenice players

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrew Quarless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Packers TE Quarless loses daughter at birth Aug 4 Fart news 2
News Should the Green Bay Packers draft Jesse James? (Feb '15) Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 19
News Green Bay Packers: Is Aaron Rodgers focusing to... (Sep '14) Nov '14 Ted 13
News Task Force Targets Online Child Sex Predators (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News Green Bay Packers: Tight Ends Will Produce Rega... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Spielman 2
News 5 Storylines to Follow During Green Bay Packers... (Jul '14) Jul '14 GBPfan 1
News What Jermichael Finley Could Mean to the Packers (Jun '14) Jun '14 eric 18
More from around the web