Shep Talk: Time for Manning, Colts to move on?

Jan 27, 2012 Full story: KSL-TV 17

We've seen this before, Michael Jordan played in a Wizards uniform. Karl Malone played for the Lakers .

Full Story
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Jan 27, 2012
Maning will go to the Redskins and Shanahan will prove once and for all he can win a Superbowl without Elway

TMD

“Look! Up in the sky!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, Ohio

#2 Jan 27, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Maning will go to the Redskins and Shanahan will prove once and for all he can win a Superbowl without Elway
Win one? He has to get to one first. That means going through Green Bay, San Francisco, and the Giants. I don't think even Manning can drag the Redskins that far.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#3 Jan 29, 2012
TMD wrote:
<quoted text>
Win one? He has to get to one first. That means going through Green Bay, San Francisco, and the Giants. I don't think even Manning can drag the Redskins that far.
Great to see/watch THE BIG 12 errr..10 A Serious threat hoop wise.

Being a follower of The General and I.U. I was shell shocked when Coach left.......

Coach Creen is same type guy with bad hair. But seriously it comes to Mrch....what 8th? 28 MIL. OR NOT.

Ate 100 mil. for a clipboard 28 mil is an upgrade?!?!

TMD

“Look! Up in the sky!”

Columbus, Ohio

#4 Jan 29, 2012
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>Great to see/watch THE BIG 12 errr..10 A Serious threat hoop wise.
Being a follower of The General and I.U. I was shell shocked when Coach left.......
Coach Creen is same type guy with bad hair. But seriously it comes to Mrch....what 8th? 28 MIL. OR NOT.
Ate 100 mil. for a clipboard 28 mil is an upgrade?!?!
Are we talking basketball or football?
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#5 Jan 30, 2012
Peyton Manning will retire and never play another down.....
Stuffed Pockets

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Manning will become an official consultant for Papa Johns...do more infomercials while stuffing pepperoni in his pockets to impress the fat chicks...

“We've been Norv'ed”

Erie

#7 Jan 30, 2012
TMD wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we talking basketball or football?
iF i HAD MY DRUTHERS' i WOULD SAY bIG T en Or 12 elve. LOL. Spartans have a real Nice team led by A very good Senior That Gets it..........Izzo is gonna miss his CAP..........HARD 2 REPLACE A guy Like Big D.

My point.....OSU IS 2nd best in that Conference.

If I.U. could actually grab a 'bound here or there they would be a fav. to win the N.I.T.

TMD

“Look! Up in the sky!”

Columbus, Ohio

#8 Jan 30, 2012
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>iF i HAD MY DRUTHERS' i WOULD SAY bIG T en Or 12 elve. LOL. Spartans have a real Nice team led by A very good Senior That Gets it..........Izzo is gonna miss his CAP..........HARD 2 REPLACE A guy Like Big D.
My point.....OSU IS 2nd best in that Conference.
If I.U. could actually grab a 'bound here or there they would be a fav. to win the N.I.T.
The Super Bowl is less than a week away, the Colts have hired a new GM and HC, Manning is about to be traded, and you want to talk BASKETBALL?
Butternad Effect

United States

#9 Jan 31, 2012
Sometimes he just wants to talk about balls in general...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#10 Jan 31, 2012
Butternad Effect wrote:
Sometimes he just wants to talk about balls in general...
Didn't your mother tell you to be nice to developmentally challenged people like Erie Vike-Tard?
Basketballs

United States

#11 Jan 31, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't your mother tell you to be nice to developmentally challenged people like Erie Vike-Tard?
She did...right after she was done working the late shift on 5th and Elm...she would always tell me that she would even take money from tards charging them double because they drooled...

“We've been Norv'ed”

Erie

#12 Feb 4, 2012
TMD wrote:
<quoted text>
The Super Bowl is less than a week away, the Colts have hired a new GM and HC, Manning is about to be traded, and you want to talk BASKETBALL?
FROM A fans view Irsay is gonna do a Favre thing.....at wht point does a owner..........not knowing.........pay a QB? Luck is great in the sense he has a TREMENDOUS NEVER SAY DIE 'TUDE. Throw a pick and he shrugs it off.

NFL ......DIFFERENT LEAGUE.........Luck has not proven a thing.

Stay with MANNING AND SURROUND HIM WITH QUALITY DRAFT Offensive players.

I would think or ass ume that that would be the correct business move?!

“We've been Norv'ed”

Erie

#13 Feb 4, 2012
TAKIN' A HUGE CHANCE by relyin' on Luck.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Erie

#14 Feb 4, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't your mother tell you to be nice to developmentally challenged people like Erie Vike-Tard?
guess not......thanx 4 the back up!

TMD

“Look! Up in the sky!”

Columbus, Ohio

#15 Feb 6, 2012
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>FROM A fans view Irsay is gonna do a Favre thing.....at wht point does a owner..........not knowing.........pay a QB? Luck is great in the sense he has a TREMENDOUS NEVER SAY DIE 'TUDE. Throw a pick and he shrugs it off.
NFL ......DIFFERENT LEAGUE.........Luck has not proven a thing.
Stay with MANNING AND SURROUND HIM WITH QUALITY DRAFT Offensive players.
I would think or ass ume that that would be the correct business move?!
I've read several reports that have Manning staying in Indy with a new/restructured contract. He's already said he's willing to work with Irsay to make this happen. Lord knows he doesn't NEED the money. He makes double his NFL contract in commercials and endorsements...

There's no doubt the Colts are going to draft Luck with the first pick. I think he will be as good as advertised. He reminds me a lot of Manning in his preparation and approach to the game. I would like to see him play behind Manning for a couple of years before they throw him to the wolves...

Indianapolis put on a GREAT Super Bowl. The venues were OUTSTANDING. I rode the zipline, visited the Super Bowl Village and the NFL Experience. Best fan experience Iv'e ever had! Can't wait until Indy has another.

CONGRATULATIONS WORLD CHAMPION NEW YORK GIANTS!!

“We've been Norv'ed”

Erie

#16 Feb 11, 2012
TMD wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read several reports that have Manning staying in Indy with a new/restructured contract. He's already said he's willing to work with Irsay to make this happen. Lord knows he doesn't NEED the money. He makes double his NFL contract in commercials and endorsements...
There's no doubt the Colts are going to draft Luck with the first pick. I think he will be as good as advertised. He reminds me a lot of Manning in his preparation and approach to the game. I would like to see him play behind Manning for a couple of years before they throw him to the wolves...
Indianapolis put on a GREAT Super Bowl. The venues were OUTSTANDING. I rode the zipline, visited the Super Bowl Village and the NFL Experience. Best fan experience Iv'e ever had! Can't wait until Indy has another.
CONGRATULATIONS WORLD CHAMPION NEW YORK GIANTS!!
Spartans.......Big ten tourney tuff

“We've been Norv'ed”

Erie

#17 Feb 11, 2012
TMD wrote:
<quoted text>
YES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrew Luck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Week 11 hot reads: Patriots send a message Nov 18 Fartin Fred 8
5 Games That Will Define the Houston Texans' 20... Aug '14 Pats coaching shrub 2
Looking At Thursday: The Colts Make Me Laugh Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
Not yet 'put-up-or-shut-up' for Raiders' owner ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 8
2014 NFL strength of schedule: Easiest for Colt... (Feb '14) Feb '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
Peyton sets TD pass record, Denver clinches (Dec '13) Jan '14 Laughing bear Fan 30
NFL Network's Mike Mayock analyzes Chiefs loss ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Laughing bear Fan 1

Andrew Luck People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE