Dallas Cowboys Should Use Newfound Ca...

Dallas Cowboys Should Use Newfound Cap Space to Sign Andre Smith

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from Apr 2, 2013, titled Dallas Cowboys Should Use Newfound Cap Space to Sign Andre Smith. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

When us "apologists" make our "excuses" for Tony Romo , high on the list is the fact that Romo is always running for his life behind a poor offensive line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Boy that would be great if they would sign a guy like Andre Smith, but I am afraid that the will sit back and watch him sign some place else or re-sign with Cincinnati. I honestly don't understand why Jerry keeps thinking he can get good players at a cheap price. In some cases you can but not always. I read where they re-signed that WR Armstrong. Why? Thee are still some pretty good WR out there alot better than him and Jerry keeps signing these re-treads or players on the down hill side of their careers. Just bogles my mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andre Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hokies Roll Behind Taylor's Arm - wtvr (Nov '09) Nov '09 va_tazdad 1
News Stephania Bell on Timmons and Smith (Oct '09) Oct '09 The Truth 1
News Janson's Seen Holdouts Hurt Teams, Ruin Players (Aug '09) Aug '09 WAT 1
News Tide coach Nick Saban lands the cover of Forbes... (Aug '08) Aug '08 E WILSON JP LOVER 10
More from around the web