Texans on verge of rising, still comi...

Texans on verge of rising, still coming up short

There are 1 comment on the Abc13.com story from Dec 5, 2009, titled Texans on verge of rising, still coming up short. In it, Abc13.com reports that:

The Texans built a 17-point lead against Indianapolis at home for the second straight year only to let it slip away.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Abc13.com.

hollnagel

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 6, 2009
The problem with the texans is the lack of leadership with the QB. He has a great arm and the stats prove that, but stat dont win games... There was a reason why he was the back up QB at Atlanta, now I know.. He has no leadership ability, where as peyton manning does, he knows how to rally his teams to a win. offense and defense. believe it or not I am a texan fan, but I have to give respect to peyton, he not only beat the texans he also beat 11 other teams in the NFL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andre Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texans' additions not enough to dethrone the Co... Mar '15 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans dump Jags, stay in postseason race (Dec '14) Dec '14 Diarrhea Dave 2
News The Buffalo Bills Will See a Familiar Face When... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News 10 observations on the Texans so far (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News A Pick Six of new passing combos (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 2
News Texans seek growth from trip to Denver (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Trio of Texans starters return to practice (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web