Oakland Raiders: Wide receiver Andre ...

Oakland Raiders: Wide receiver Andre Holmes suspended four games for...

There are 2 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jul 27, 2013, titled Oakland Raiders: Wide receiver Andre Holmes suspended four games for.... In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Raiders wide receiver Andre Holmes was suspended Saturday for the team's first four games by the NFL for being in violation of the league policy on performance enhancing substances.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#1 Jul 27, 2013
mckenzie does not pick what kind of guys? this is why i didn't care about the comment about the guys al davis picked. you may think you have a good player that you hired because you interviewed him. but it does not guarantee what type of player he will turn out to be! like i said before, at least al davis knew what type of disgruntled players he got. if they turned out worse, than that's what it was. mcclain is another al davis, perfect example! who ever thought? nothing is guaranteed. it's just bullshhh, from the player's part that's all! like maiava.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#2 Jul 27, 2013
holmes claims it may have come from a cold type medicine. he better hope it's true!
RAIDERS 2013!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andre Holmes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders get rare road win against Browns (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Raiders looking to settle some jobs in exhibiti... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 5
News Oakland Raiders Likely Not Bringing Darren McFa... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Farts 8
News NFL players like 49ers' Gore swear by muscle ac... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Activation Required 1
News OC Greg Olson's Atrocious Game Planning Costing... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Greg 19
News Darren McFadden brings Oakland Raiders ground g... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Raiders' Brice Butler battles for roster spot (Aug '14) Aug '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
More from around the web