Former Giants quarterback Rhett Bomar...

Former Giants quarterback Rhett Bomar waived by Vikings

There are 2 comments on the NJ.com story from Aug 29, 2011, titled Former Giants quarterback Rhett Bomar waived by Vikings. In it, NJ.com reports that:

Bomar, drafted in the fifth round of the 2009 NFL Draft, was a long shot to make the team after the Vikings drafted Christian Ponder in the first round in April.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

Laughing Bear Fan

Commerce City, CO

#1 Aug 29, 2011
This gentlemen is nothing more than addition by subtraction; commonly known as purging the crap. First T-Joke, then Rhomar Ponder starts in week 3 after McIncomplete gets arrested for assaulting a referee with yet another errant pass
Passfarts

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 30, 2011
I doubt his drinking and driving had nothing to do with the release...he just sucked....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andre Holmes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders get rare road win against Browns (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Raiders looking to settle some jobs in exhibiti... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 5
News Oakland Raiders Likely Not Bringing Darren McFa... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Farts 8
News NFL players like 49ers' Gore swear by muscle ac... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Activation Required 1
News OC Greg Olson's Atrocious Game Planning Costing... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Greg 19
News Darren McFadden brings Oakland Raiders ground g... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Raiders' Brice Butler battles for roster spot (Aug '14) Aug '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
More from around the web