Carter hopes to help Raiders pass rush

Carter hopes to help Raiders pass rush

There are 4 comments on the The Daily Republic story from Aug 3, 2013, titled Carter hopes to help Raiders pass rush. In it, The Daily Republic reports that:

Andre Carter's training camp routine is a lot different from when the Oakland Raiders' defensive end entered the NFL more than a decade ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Republic.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#1 Aug 3, 2013
these are the kind of guys i like. might not have much left but can still play and be good teachers. the kind of guys that have done their homework! he may be getting up there, but you need him? he's very capable. kind of like a seymour. the only bad part about seymour is, he was in it pretty much for himself. he wasn't much about teaching. although, he did help and lead by example.
RAIDERS 2013!!!!
Miguelscottbeltr an

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Aug 4, 2013
Been so long. Finally football this Friday. I can't stand reading this shyt no more. I want to see the guys at work
The Autumn Wind

Fairfield, CA

#3 Aug 4, 2013
Miguelscottbeltran wrote:
Been so long. Finally football this Friday. I can't stand reading this shyt no more. I want to see the guys at work
Agree with you on that one bruh!!

Since: Jan 11

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Aug 5, 2013
every preseason im excited to watch. And every preseason i am reminded just how poor the QB play is in this league, minus about 25 qb's who start and are decent, good or great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andre Carter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Re-commitment to Excellence? (Jun '13) Jun '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
News Oakland Raiders Counting on DE Jason Hunter for... (May '13) May '13 rodo420 2
News The Oakland Raiders: A Positional Breakdown and... (May '13) May '13 Corran Horn 28
News Raiders Believe Carter Has Something Left (Apr '13) Apr '13 Haleys Commet 1
News Raiders Searching for Free Agent Gems (Apr '13) Apr '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 7
News Oakland Raiders' Draft Target: Barkevious Mingo (Jan '13) Feb '13 Vin Tanner 4
News Why the Oakland Raiders Must Draft a Pass Rusher (Feb '13) Feb '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 6
More from around the web