Giants select 6-6 Cal Poly wideout

Giants select 6-6 Cal Poly wideout

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 26, 2009, titled Giants select 6-6 Cal Poly wideout. In it, Newsday reports that:

One day after selecting who they considered to be the most polished receiver in the draft, the Giants took a gamble on a raw one with perhaps the best physical attributes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Mike

Boston, MA

#1 Apr 27, 2009
LETS GO BIG BLUE! I loved this pick. Develop within, not with that knuckle head braylon
MrRight

Tampa, FL

#2 Apr 27, 2009
Kudo's to Reese and the Giants scout's; they all did a great job with this draft. Barden looks like a sure pick if he is taught the right way. WR 101....keep your mouth's shut and play football. If you are really good, the fans will let you know it!
Dee

Mclean, VA

#3 Apr 28, 2009
Ever heard of JERMEY SHOCKEY? I think he caught a few passes with the Giants
col

Springfield, NJ

#4 Apr 28, 2009
Dee wrote:
Ever heard of JERMEY SHOCKEY? I think he caught a few passes with the Giants
Dee, we all remmeber Shockey but his best years on the Giants was when Fassel was the coach. HE has been hurt every season and I don't think he wanted to play for Coughlin. He got his wish to be traded and was hurt again during the past season with the Saints. He also was not very productive that's why N.O. got te help this offseason. Sorry But I think he is a very overated te. You don't hear many Giants fans pining for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andre Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Houston Texans QBs struggle in opener (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 3
News Houston Texans' projected roster (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Andre Brown released by Houston Texans (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Eli Manning Envisions New York Giants' Offense ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Giant Failures 2
News Oakland Raiders Interested in New York Giants R... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Saving Cap Money 3
News Giants big chance won't be against a backup QB (Nov '13) Nov '13 steve 1
News Is the New York Giants Defense Really This Good? (Nov '13) Nov '13 steve 1
More from around the web