Bruins' strength may be considered secondary

There are 5 comments on the LA Daily News story from Apr 22, 2009, titled Bruins' strength may be considered secondary. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

From left, Alterraun Verner, Glenn Love, Rahim Moore and Aaron Hester are expected to be UCLA s starters in the secondary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

BELLEVUEBRUIN

Seattle, WA

#1 Apr 23, 2009
Kudos for a great article Brian! I enjoyed reading about the guys in the secondary. I'm excited about watching them play this season!
Harbor Bruin

Lake Mary, FL

#2 Apr 23, 2009
Come on offense let's step it up. I knew our defense would be good, but come on offesce we need you!
Joe

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Apr 23, 2009
The Bruins defense will be awesome as long as the offense gives them a chance to rest on the sideline. As long as the defense is not playing 90% of the game, then the defense will be one of the best in the nation!!!!!

GO BRUINS!!!!
correct bruin

La Jolla, CA

#4 Apr 23, 2009
I agree with Joe. Go Bruins!!!
cvv

Pico Rivera, CA

#5 Apr 23, 2009
Is he taking lessons from B Price on how to sound foolish?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alterraun Verner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joe Biddle: Titans defense stands tall in loss ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 xxxzzz 2
News AFC South Team Power Rankings Headed Into Week 4 (Sep '12) Sep '12 ronald smith 1
News Playing rival USC has been an emotional rollerc... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Gardena Sun 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Defense is at its break... (Oct '10) Oct '10 The old bruin 5
News Pac-10 Tour: Bruins thinking big in 2010 (Aug '10) Aug '10 Brew In 1
News Titans Agree To Terms With 2 Draft Picks - News... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Cathy In Ashland ... 1
News Mays takes shot at Carroll en route to S.F. (Apr '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 48
More from around the web