Sources: UCLA football coach Neuheise...

Sources: UCLA football coach Neuheisel suspends starting strong...

There are 69 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jul 17, 2008, titled Sources: UCLA football coach Neuheisel suspends starting strong.... In it, LA Daily News reports that:

UCLA's inexperienced secondary will be without its lone senior for the Sept. 1 season opener against Tennessee after coach Rick Neuheisel suspended starting strong safety Bret Lockett for one game, according to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
manhattan beach dude

Torrance, CA

#65 Jul 24, 2008
R U Serious wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like the typical S.U.C. graduate student. Hope you don't lose to much sleep over your ugly cheerleaders, genius.
Don't even comment, this guy LOVES the gay thing, check his previous post always calling someone gay. Dude has a problem.
R U Serious

Long Beach, CA

#66 Jul 24, 2008
manhattan beach dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't even comment, this guy LOVES the gay thing, check his previous post always calling someone gay. Dude has a problem.
You're right. He does seems a little pre-occupied with the alternate life style. He must take "bite on" literally.
UCLA ROB

Los Angeles, CA

#67 Jul 24, 2008
Heavy T wrote:
<quoted text>
What you said is just plain wrong. USC has the best academic record of all of the PAC 10. Whats more, you need a SAT score of 1800 just to play on their football team. Not only that, but you also have to have 40 credits in community service which most player do by helping the elderly, and saving puppies. People really get the wrong idea about USC, and the student athletes. They're probably some of the smartest athletes to ever roam the earth. Just for an example, did you know the Reggie Bush is poised to get an academic honors from YALE university on his paper on solid-power based on nano-technology? I bet you didn't know that. It's not reported. Also, did you also know that Herschel Dennis has won the prestige prize from DOW chemicals for his work(s)bio-cell reduction in human cells with nuclear metathesis? See, you people really need to look into what it takes to become a Trojan. I wanted to play for the Trojans, but I couldn't due to my grades,(and the fact that I'm fat, slow, and short), but other then that, I still wouldn't have been able to play for then due to my SAT scores (which were 690)
LOL this post WAS a joke ... right? I like your sense of humor.
UCLA ROB

Los Angeles, CA

#68 Jul 24, 2008
loyal SC fan wrote:
hold on,who ever said "rape on" and all that crap c'mon over to u.s.c. and spout that ****. dont be mad because one of your guys is in trouble,keep that **** in WLA and leave USC where we are, minding our business.
I said it, and my momma didn't raise a fool! you wouldn't catch me anywhere neare that rat-and-gang-infested part of town, I value my life too much to be near the University Supporting Criminals. "rape-on!" and Bite-on! condoms!!
Sampson

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#69 Jul 24, 2008
"my momma didn't raise a fool" Are you sure you're not from the gang infested part of town? UCLA sure taught you a lot dumbass
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
I said it, and my momma didn't raise a fool! you wouldn't catch me anywhere neare that rat-and-gang-infested part of town, I value my life too much to be near the University Supporting Criminals. "rape-on!" and Bite-on! condoms!!
Sampson

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#70 Jul 24, 2008
You must be seriously gay, go suck off Lawndale beach loves dudes.
R U Serious wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. He does seems a little pre-occupied with the alternate life style. He must take "bite on" literally.
R U Serious

Long Beach, CA

#71 Jul 24, 2008
Sampson wrote:
You must be seriously gay, go suck off Lawndale beach loves dudes.
<quoted text>
Hey Sampson, you sound more like Delilah
manhattan beach dude

Torrance, CA

#72 Jul 25, 2008
R U Serious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sampson, you sound more like Delilah
Ignore the child. LikeI said Special Ed class's are out for the summer and mommy is letting the retard play on the computer.
Sampson

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#73 Jul 25, 2008
Great remark considering the amount of mistakes you made while writing it. Try classes not class's also you might want a space between Like and I. If you consider me a retard, what do you consider yourself?
manhattan beach dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore the child. LikeI said Special Ed class's are out for the summer and mommy is letting the retard play on the computer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alterraun Verner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joe Biddle: Titans defense stands tall in loss ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 xxxzzz 2
News AFC South Team Power Rankings Headed Into Week 4 (Sep '12) Sep '12 ronald smith 1
News Playing rival USC has been an emotional rollerc... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Gardena Sun 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Defense is at its break... (Oct '10) Oct '10 The old bruin 5
News Pac-10 Tour: Bruins thinking big in 2010 (Aug '10) Aug '10 Brew In 1
News Titans Agree To Terms With 2 Draft Picks - News... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Cathy In Ashland ... 1
News Mays takes shot at Carroll en route to S.F. (Apr '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 48
More from around the web