Sources: UCLA football coach Neuheise...

Sources: UCLA football coach Neuheisel suspends starting strong...

There are 69 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jul 17, 2008, titled Sources: UCLA football coach Neuheisel suspends starting strong.... In it, LA Daily News reports that:

UCLA's inexperienced secondary will be without its lone senior for the Sept. 1 season opener against Tennessee after coach Rick Neuheisel suspended starting strong safety Bret Lockett for one game, according to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Al Torres

San Gabriel, CA

#1 Jul 17, 2008
Man, what a bummer!

Fight On!
manhattan beach dude

La Mirada, CA

#2 Jul 17, 2008
good for Rick, don't sacrifice the integrity of the program.
R U Serious

Long Beach, CA

#3 Jul 17, 2008
I'll bet Lockett wish's he had went to a school that doesn't care what your grades are just as long as you can play football, say like s.u.c. for example......"Bit On"
Sampson

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#4 Jul 17, 2008
What a joke, watch the bRuins use this as an excuse when they lose by 50 to Tennessee.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localne...

"In the end," Guerrero said, "it was all about 66 collegiate wins."
manhattan beach dude wrote:
good for Rick, don't sacrifice the integrity of the program.
Dropout

AOL

#5 Jul 17, 2008
Yeah, he shoulda went to a school like ugla where all of his wish's could come true, just like RU Serious.
PAC 10 Fan Minus UCLA

#6 Jul 17, 2008
This is great news, I can't wait for UCLA to finish last in the pac 10 this year.
UCLA ROB

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jul 17, 2008
Awesome decision by Neuheisel. What are the chances of pete carroll EVER suspending any of his players? zero to none.

This action proves once and for all that NO-ONE is above the program at UCLA and it proves all our Bruin fans right for posting comments in previous topx. Integrity, and Morality comes first at UCLA. Great Job Rick!

As for u.s.c: "Rape-on!" "mugg-on!" "Bite-on!" and soon "Cry-on!"
UCLA ROB

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jul 17, 2008
Sampson wrote:
What a joke, watch the bRuins use this as an excuse when they lose by 50 to Tennessee.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localne...
"In the end," Guerrero said, "it was all about 66 collegiate wins."
<quoted text>
Gee, from reading that article, it sounds as thou he attended pete carrolls school of ethics and morals. I believe Rick has seen the Light, and once he walked in darkness but now he sees. GO BRUINS!!
Ggg

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jul 17, 2008
big deal like lockett was going to make a difference, come sept. 1st bruins 0-1, Rick will be quite adapt to suspending his players god knows he's been there b4.
Sampson

#10 Jul 17, 2008
Do you need me to bring out the stories from Colorado?? How many times does this loser need to see the light?
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, from reading that article, it sounds as thou he attended pete carrolls school of ethics and morals. I believe Rick has seen the Light, and once he walked in darkness but now he sees. GO BRUINS!!
jambalaya

Torrance, CA

#11 Jul 17, 2008
That's why they call it UCL-Gay!
PAC 10 Fan Minus UCLA

#12 Jul 17, 2008
UCLA SUCKS!
UCLA ROB

Valyermo, CA

#13 Jul 17, 2008
Sampson wrote:
Do you need me to bring out the stories from Colorado?? How many times does this loser need to see the light?
<quoted text>
You can do whatever you wish, when he screws up while at UCLA, then you can talk. As of right now, who cares what he did while at Colorado and Washington, what's your point?(office pool ... what a joke!)
UCLA ROB

Valyermo, CA

#14 Jul 17, 2008
PAC 10 Fan Minus UCLA wrote:
UCLA SUCKS!
UCLA owns you dirty hippy school, so shut your pie-hole.
UCLA ROB

Valyermo, CA

#15 Jul 17, 2008
jambalaya wrote:
That's why they call it UCL-Gay!
Bite on!
UCLA ROB

Valyermo, CA

#16 Jul 17, 2008
Dropout wrote:
Yeah, he shoulda went to a school like ugla where all of his wish's could come true, just like RU Serious.
Dear "Dropout" I think you chose the perfect name.
reggie

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Jul 18, 2008
Go VOLS! Tennessee will run away with this game...
manhattan beach dude

Waltham, MA

#18 Jul 18, 2008
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear "Dropout" I think you chose the perfect name.
your playing into these mental midgets hands, besides 2 posters here are really one person, it has an identity problem. ignore them and maybe they will slither away.
Ggg

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Jul 18, 2008
I love the uclGaY fight song reminds me of the circus
UCLA ROB

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jul 18, 2008
MBD, thanks for heads-up, I'm new at this game - as you can tell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alterraun Verner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joe Biddle: Titans defense stands tall in loss ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 xxxzzz 2
News AFC South Team Power Rankings Headed Into Week 4 (Sep '12) Sep '12 ronald smith 1
News Playing rival USC has been an emotional rollerc... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Gardena Sun 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Defense is at its break... (Oct '10) Oct '10 The old bruin 5
News Pac-10 Tour: Bruins thinking big in 2010 (Aug '10) Aug '10 Brew In 1
News Titans Agree To Terms With 2 Draft Picks - News... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Cathy In Ashland ... 1
News Mays takes shot at Carroll en route to S.F. (Apr '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 48
More from around the web