CB Verner remaining at UCLA for senio...

CB Verner remaining at UCLA for senior season

There are 2 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jan 14, 2009, titled CB Verner remaining at UCLA for senior season. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

After being projected as a late-round draft pick at best, UCLA cornerback Alterraun Verner said Tuesday he was returning for his senior season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Phil Korn

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2009
The loss of a blue chip recruit is life in D-1 football when you've fallen completely off the map. Poor Rick, could he have ever known the extent of the sorry state of a once proud program when he took the gig?

mjkj

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2009
Wow, what a slap in the face to the UCLA players and recruits. "Honestly, I looked at the caliber of players they were checking out and some of them were good, and some of them were all right." I think Hasiak has just placed a big target on himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alterraun Verner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joe Biddle: Titans defense stands tall in loss ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 xxxzzz 2
News AFC South Team Power Rankings Headed Into Week 4 (Sep '12) Sep '12 ronald smith 1
News Playing rival USC has been an emotional rollerc... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Gardena Sun 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Defense is at its break... (Oct '10) Oct '10 The old bruin 5
News Pac-10 Tour: Bruins thinking big in 2010 (Aug '10) Aug '10 Brew In 1
News Titans Agree To Terms With 2 Draft Picks - News... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Cathy In Ashland ... 1
News Mays takes shot at Carroll en route to S.F. (Apr '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 48
More from around the web