UCLA defense shows its elasticity

UCLA defense shows its elasticity

There are 13 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 20, 2009, titled UCLA defense shows its elasticity. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

If the UCLA defense bent any farther against Kansas State on Saturday night at the Rose Bowl, the Bruins could have been called the Question Marks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

UCLA ROB

“Jackie Robinson B-4 a Dodger”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 20, 2009
The Bruin Defense looks better than ever, talented as heck. bring on the Pac-10 Looking gooooooood!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#2 Sep 20, 2009
UCLA ROB wrote:
The Bruin Defense looks better than ever, talented as heck. bring on the Pac-10 Looking gooooooood!
this could be the Bruins year ROB they look damm good to the ole Clown !!!!

UCLA ROB

Location hidden

#3 Sep 20, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>this could be the Bruins year ROB they look damm good to the ole Clown !!!!
Hey Clown Alabama #3 in the poll?? Congrats!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#4 Sep 20, 2009
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenn played Fla real well

UCLA ROB

Location hidden

#5 Sep 20, 2009
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenn played Fla real well
Hey MBD how was your round of Golf?

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#6 Sep 20, 2009
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey MBD how was your round of Golf?
Started out great had bad back 9, shot 92.
Hey lets pick out a day game and if ya can get me a ticket, you can show me how to tailgate and meet the girls.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#7 Sep 20, 2009
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks ROB we want that top spot !!!! but to get there we gotta beat some good teams

UCLA ROB

Location hidden

#8 Sep 20, 2009
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Started out great had bad back 9, shot 92.
Hey lets pick out a day game and if ya can get me a ticket, you can show me how to tailgate and meet the girls.
Next home game is vs. Oregon Oct. 10th come down MBD I'll getcha a ticket and as for the girls...well, I think you can teach me a thing or two, MBD.

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#9 Sep 21, 2009
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
Next home game is vs. Oregon Oct. 10th come down MBD I'll getcha a ticket and as for the girls...well, I think you can teach me a thing or two, MBD.
shyt I'm out of town the 10th

UCLA ROB

Location hidden

#10 Sep 21, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thanks ROB we want that top spot !!!! but to get there we gotta beat some good teams
ahh, come'on TTC, you only gotta beat Georgia, Ole Miss, LSU and Florida and of course the toughest team of all in the SEC the Tennessee Volunteers.:D

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#11 Sep 21, 2009
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
ahh, come'on TTC, you only gotta beat Georgia, Ole Miss, LSU and Florida and of course the toughest team of all in the SEC the Tennessee Volunteers.:D
Dude what a Sunday, I didn't see 1 u$c tshirt or jersey all day.
And where are usc steve, trojan man, skitzo on the hill, it's like the vanished, heh, heh, heh

"life is good" my brotha

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#12 Sep 21, 2009
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't play Georgia but the rest we do Ole Piss LSWHO the Vols and AUBURN GATORS for that ole big thing and a trip to the Rose Bowl for the BCS natl champ

UCLA ROB

Location hidden

#13 Sep 21, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>we don't play Georgia but the rest we do Ole **** LSWHO the Vols and AUBURN GATORS for that ole big thing and a trip to the Rose Bowl for the BCS natl champ
Oh, dude I hope you guys make it to the Rose Bowl, and you would come, right? if you do, we must party like it's 1999...it would be a topix reunion - Westcoast version.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alterraun Verner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joe Biddle: Titans defense stands tall in loss ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 xxxzzz 2
News AFC South Team Power Rankings Headed Into Week 4 (Sep '12) Sep '12 ronald smith 1
News Playing rival USC has been an emotional rollerc... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Gardena Sun 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Defense is at its break... (Oct '10) Oct '10 The old bruin 5
News Pac-10 Tour: Bruins thinking big in 2010 (Aug '10) Aug '10 Brew In 1
News Titans Agree To Terms With 2 Draft Picks - News... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Cathy In Ashland ... 1
News Mays takes shot at Carroll en route to S.F. (Apr '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 48
More from around the web