UCLA coach Neuheisel's early optimism coming to fruition

Full story: LA Daily News
When UCLA started its football season, Rick Neuheisel, ever the optimist, voted his team No. Full Story
Leroy Lead

Canyon Country, CA

#1 Sep 21, 2009
How bout them Bruins ! Improving each week1

“Jackie Robinson B-4 a Dodger”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 21, 2009
If the defense can hold it's opponents to 14 points or less, the Bruins will be okay. 8-9 wins is not out of the question.
correct bruin

San Diego, CA

#4 Sep 22, 2009
Go Bruins!!
DC in LA

La Mirada, CA

#5 Sep 22, 2009
I like Rick's enthusiasm, but lets not get too carried away. We have a long way to go, and I'm still leary from last year's blow up. We played a tough Tennessee team, but a rebuilding K-State (who did K-State lose to the week before? Eastern Louisiana Technical Community College, or something like that?).

Our offense needs to step up, and stop making careless errors.

We also need to remember that we are nowhere near being a top 10 team yet. I hope we, the fans, don't abandon hope the moment we get a loss.

All that negativity and skepticism aside, I do have to admit, though, IT FEELS GREAT TO BE 3-0!

Go Bruins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alterraun Verner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Biddle: Titans defense stands tall in loss ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 xxxzzz 2
AFC South Team Power Rankings Headed Into Week 4 (Sep '12) Sep '12 ronald smith 1
Playing rival USC has been an emotional rollerc... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Gardena Sun 2
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Defense is at its break... (Oct '10) Oct '10 The old bruin 5
Pac-10 Tour: Bruins thinking big in 2010 (Aug '10) Aug '10 Brew In 1
Titans Agree To Terms With 2 Draft Picks - News... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Cathy In Ashland ... 1
Mays takes shot at Carroll en route to S.F. (Apr '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 48
More from around the web