UCLA cornerback Verner checking his p...

UCLA cornerback Verner checking his pro prospects

There are 3 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Dec 20, 2008, titled UCLA cornerback Verner checking his pro prospects. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

UCLA junior cornerback Alterraun Verner submitted paperwork to the NFL this week to have his draft status evaluated, and was non-committal about a return for his senior season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Jeremy

Artesia, CA

#2 Dec 20, 2008
just a request - fix the "through in his direction", please
Joe

United States

#4 Dec 20, 2008
GO BRUINS!!!! Not to the NFL....lol
GoTr

Tracy, CA

#5 Dec 20, 2008
Yes, he can. I hope he stay in school for one more year. Give walker denense a chance of beating USC. Good dreams for UCLA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alterraun Verner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joe Biddle: Titans defense stands tall in loss ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 xxxzzz 2
News AFC South Team Power Rankings Headed Into Week 4 (Sep '12) Sep '12 ronald smith 1
News Playing rival USC has been an emotional rollerc... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Gardena Sun 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Defense is at its break... (Oct '10) Oct '10 The old bruin 5
News Pac-10 Tour: Bruins thinking big in 2010 (Aug '10) Aug '10 Brew In 1
News Titans Agree To Terms With 2 Draft Picks - News... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Cathy In Ashland ... 1
News Mays takes shot at Carroll en route to S.F. (Apr '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 48
More from around the web