Next step is a big one for San Franci...

Next step is a big one for San Francisco 49ers Coach Mike Singletary: links

There are 1 comment on the New Orleans Times-Picayune story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Next step is a big one for San Francisco 49ers Coach Mike Singletary: links. In it, New Orleans Times-Picayune reports that:

I don't see anyway how Seattle can compete with the 49ers. I could be wrong but I sense a big blowout coming today to give a lot of people on the west coast hope that they can compeete against the world champions on Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Orleans Times-Picayune.

texasniner

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2010
Any will will do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs move up, take QB Patrick Mahomes 10th ov... May '17 He pharted 6
News Starting with Bears, surprises galore on Day 1 ... Apr '17 Galore pharts 2
News Twitter Tuesday: Chiefs anger, paranoia, depres... (Jan '14) Feb '17 Another Phart 4
News Chiefs Lose to the Bucs: The Good, The Bad, and... (Nov '16) Nov '16 The Deflator 1
News Where will Colin Kaepernick land in 2016? (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News How the Chiefs can upset Tom Brady and the Patr... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Chiefs fans turn NRG Stadium into Arrowhead south (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 6
More from around the web