Cowboys vs. 49ers: Over/Under, Spread, Final Predictions, TV Info and More

Sep 18, 2011 Full story: BleacherReport 23

Following an ugly loss that reeks of Tony Romo , the boys from Big D need a win in a big way.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 18, 2011
Heck yeah! Go Cowboys!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 18, 2011
When is Jerry Jones gonna realize that Tony aint the big game QB that the Cowboys need? I am and have been a Cowboy fan forever, and we need a QB that can lead a team to a win, not give the game away and try to force something that just isn't there. I know he has great numbers and is rated very high but the wins and losses gets you to the post season or keeps you out of the post season.
Jpcowboys

San Antonio, TX

#3 Sep 18, 2011
Sure start McGee or Kitna say good bye to the rest of the season though. If they were worthy of the starting job they would be starting. Look around the league how many teams are rolling QBs like Alex Smith or Tavaris Jackson(sorry prob spelled his name wrong). Everybody's freaking over this big game he lost bs the jets, everybody keeps saying he can't win big games. Everybody forgets this guy went in to New Orleans the yr they won the SB while they were undefeated and won( had a great game too). The before last he beat Philly two weeks in a row one of them a playoff game. Nobody remembers the good only the mistakes. I think Peyton a great QB right, it took him 9 yrs to win a playoff game. The tag on him was he couldn't win the big game he wins a SB and nobody remembers that now he's hall of fame QB, so back off of Romo he's good and will be good. I would like to look in the future for a QB but not right now

Location hidden

#4 Sep 18, 2011
Jpcowboys wrote:
Sure start McGee or Kitna say good bye to the rest of the season though. If they were worthy of the starting job they would be starting. Look around the league how many teams are rolling QBs like Alex Smith or Tavaris Jackson(sorry prob spelled his name wrong). Everybody's freaking over this big game he lost bs the jets, everybody keeps saying he can't win big games. Everybody forgets this guy went in to New Orleans the yr they won the SB while they were undefeated and won( had a great game too). The before last he beat Philly two weeks in a row one of them a playoff game. Nobody remembers the good only the mistakes. I think Peyton a great QB right, it took him 9 yrs to win a playoff game. The tag on him was he couldn't win the big game he wins a SB and nobody remembers that now he's hall of fame QB, so back off of Romo he's good and will be good. I would like to look in the future for a QB but not right now
I hope you are correct, but I'm not betting on him.
Coach Jason Garrett

Spring Hill, FL

#5 Sep 18, 2011
Jerry Jones had another sudden bowel eruption on the plane from Dallas to 'Frisco.

Wheeeew !...... what a stink on the plane.
drabilene

Dallas, TX

#6 Sep 18, 2011
hatchet wrote:
When is Jerry Jones gonna realize that Tony aint the big game QB that the Cowboys need? I am and have been a Cowboy fan forever, and we need a QB that can lead a team to a win, not give the game away and try to force something that just isn't there. I know he has great numbers and is rated very high but the wins and losses gets you to the post season or keeps you out of the post season.
Romo will again be the opponents MVP
Gofarts

Katy, TX

#7 Sep 18, 2011
Pathetic game...shouldnt even have be close...Felix Jones sucks...weak defense...

Location hidden

#8 Sep 18, 2011
drabilene wrote:
<quoted text>
Romo will again be the opponents MVP
I think Tony showed character and toughness coming back after getting hurt. He actually was a leader today. If he had not returned the Cowboys would be 0-2 right now. I hope we can carry some momentum into next week.
Thinkfarts

Katy, TX

#9 Sep 18, 2011
Pathetic game...shouldnt even have be close...Felix Jones sucks...weak defense......

Location hidden

#10 Sep 18, 2011
Thinkfarts wrote:
Pathetic game...shouldnt even have be close...Felix Jones sucks...weak defense......
Your pathetic, this is the best game today! You suck! Anyway it's not like you have experience to make such poor judgement. Lol!

Location hidden

#11 Sep 18, 2011
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>I think Tony showed character and toughness coming back after getting hurt. He actually was a leader today. If he had not returned the Cowboys would be 0-2 right now. I hope we can carry some momentum into next week.
Agree!
Poorfarts

Katy, TX

#12 Sep 18, 2011
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pathetic, this is the best game today! You suck! Anyway it's not like you have experience to make such poor judgement. Lol!
OT with the 49ers...best game...lmao...

Admit it...a win is a win but 25 yards by Felix Jones and a loser like Alex Smith throwing all over the weak Defense is pathetic.....

Location hidden

#13 Sep 18, 2011
Poorfarts wrote:
<quoted text>OT with the 49ers...best game...lmao...

Admit it...a win is a win but 25 yards by Felix Jones and a loser like Alex Smith throwing all over the weak Defense is pathetic.....
It was a great game and you need to admit it.
Greatfarts

Katy, TX

#14 Sep 18, 2011
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a great game and you need to admit it.
It was but...FJones injured and that defense looks terrible again...

Location hidden

#15 Sep 18, 2011
Greatfarts wrote:
<quoted text>It was but...FJones injured and that defense looks terrible again...
Defense did not look that bad and you need to remember that secondary is missing some of it's starters.
Starterfarts

Katy, TX

#16 Sep 18, 2011
Unfortunately, that is always the issue with the 'boys defense...the run game is the bigger issue right now...

Location hidden

#18 Sep 19, 2011
I don't think so. I believe they ran pretty good against the Jets. 49ers just played pretty solid on the line. But the test will come against the Redskins. We shall see what all the hype is about the Redskins.
Skinfarts

United States

#19 Sep 19, 2011
Felix Jones injured...

Location hidden

#20 Sep 19, 2011
I'm glad we got 'em at home along with Detroit lmao.
Gross man farts

United States

#21 Sep 19, 2011
Any news on how long F Jones is out...if any...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pats out to make noise on the road Sep 30 BeliChickenChoker 9
NFL: Charles, Chiefs roll over Patriots Sep 30 Laughing Bear Fan 6
PALLISTER: Is Tom Brady finished as fantasy foo... Sep 26 Max Flatulence 8
Ball security will be key for New England Patri... Sep 26 Max Flatulence 4
Recap: Denver vs. Kansas City Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Ryan Succop Revenge!!! Kansas City Chiefs Stay ... Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Chiefs' fortunes turn in a hurry in a stunning ... Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1

Alex Smith People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE