Rivers leads Chargers to 41-38 win ov...

Rivers leads Chargers to 41-38 win over Chiefs

There are 8 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 24, 2013, titled Rivers leads Chargers to 41-38 win over Chiefs. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Philip Rivers threw for 392 yards and three touchdowns, the final one a 26-yarder to Seyi Ajirotutu with 24 seconds remaining, to give San Diego a 41-38 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday and end the Chargersí three-game losing streak.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Andy R

United States

#1 Nov 24, 2013
Wow did I screw up again or what. And they told me"4th Quarter Coaching for Dummies" would help. Tell me again:"Why not call a time out with a minute and a half to go in the game when we're inside the 5 on first down? So do you have any practice suggestions on not throwing the game?
Steelers rock baby

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 25, 2013
All I know for sure is that those San Diego Chargers did the same thing the Broncos did. Expose the Chefs for what they are...Frauds and pretenders

Go Broncos Go!
Crack Del Rio

Miami, FL

#3 Nov 25, 2013
This ain't exactly a great day to pimp the Bronchokes.....giving up 34 in the second half and blowing a 24-0 lead tends to be the definition of frauds and pretenders
Steelers rock baby

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 25, 2013
Well you know the Broncos did play the Patriots in Foxboro on a sunday night and those fairy ass chefs were at home against the lowly Chargers.

Big difference DONCHA THINK?

You bums couldn't bounce back from the ass kicking the Broncos put on you now could you?

Here we go Steelers here we go...

24 to 0 at half

Miami, FL

#5 Nov 25, 2013
Steelers rock baby wrote:
Well you know the Broncos did play the Patriots in Foxboro on a sunday night and those fairy ass chefs were at home against the lowly Chargers.
Big difference DONCHA THINK?
You bums couldn't bounce back from the ass kicking the Broncos put on you now could you?
"You bums" LMAO, I'm no Chiefs fan. Never even been to KC's freakin' airport. Could barely locate Kansas on a map. I'm proud of all this.

But you gotta admit the Donkeys collapsed in the 2nd half last night. WTF happened?
Steelers rock baby

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 25, 2013
Yes the Broncos did collapse last night, but they won't this sunday!
Night Gallery

Houston, TX

#8 Nov 29, 2013
I'm so glad that the Chiefs lost their second game in a row. After the Broncos beat them this Sunday to hand them their THIRD loss in a row, maybe the Chiefs will wake up and smell the coffee and realize that they ain't all that. A soft schedule and a few lucky breaks can make any team look decent.
Steelers rock baby

Charleston, WV

#9 Nov 29, 2013
The chefs are as soft as warm butter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Draft: Peter King sees Chiefs trading up Apr '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Kansas City Chiefs: Time to Panic? Vol 2.0 (Dec '14) Dec '14 They 7
News Raiders Players Celebrate Early; Almost Cost Te... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Frank 2
News Chiefs to rule in AFC West clash (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kyle 2
News Pats out to make noise on the road (Sep '14) Sep '14 BeliChickenChoker 9
News NFL: Charles, Chiefs roll over Patriots (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News PALLISTER: Is Tom Brady finished as fantasy foo... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Max Flatulence 8
More from around the web