WR Randy Moss agrees to deal with 49ers

Mar 12, 2012 Read more: Log Cabin Democrat 16

This Aug. 1, 2006 file photo shows Oakland Raiders' wide receiver Randy Moss laughing before football training camp in Napa, Calif., A person with knowledge of the negotiations says Moss is back in the NFL with the San Francisco 49ers.

Read more

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#1 Mar 13, 2012
Unless Moss has gotten a brain transplant, we all already know how this will end. I wonder if he'll make it through training camp?
Dog Food

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2012
At least this food catering hater isnt playing in the IFL...like TO the joke...
the brain surgeon

Sulphur, LA

#3 Mar 14, 2012
Saluki Rod wrote:
Unless Moss has gotten a brain transplant, we all already know how this will end. I wonder if he'll make it through training camp?
After his full frontal lobotomy, Moss reached the highest point in his Intelligence quotient.
Fullfarts

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2012
Someone upset he didnt sign with the cheating Saints....
NFL wannabe Houston

Sulphur, LA

#5 Mar 14, 2012
Fullfarts wrote:
Someone upset he didnt sign with the cheating Saints....
> the Saints don't cheat ... that's New England! Hey, Fullof$#!+, what's more fun than beating the overrated Houston Texass Texicans? Winning a Superbowl! Something the blowhard Texicans can only dream about. Now, have a nice day in your mamma's favorite dream! LMAO!!!
Sulphur Brains LA

United States

#6 Mar 14, 2012
You are right...paying people to take out other players isnt cheating....belch....
NFL wannabe Houston

Sulphur, LA

#7 Mar 14, 2012
Houston Brain FART wrote:
You are right...paying people to take out other players isnt cheating....belch....
It's professional football, dimwit! Something your Loseton Texans haven't a clue about.
Sulphur Brains LA

United States

#8 Mar 14, 2012
It is really professional to be paid extra cash to take out players...to bad they didnt take out all of the worthless Texass Texicans before they were caught...cheating....
NFL wannabe Houston

Sulphur, LA

#9 Mar 14, 2012
Sulphur Brains LA wrote:
It is really professional to be paid extra cash to take out players...to bad they didnt take out all of the worthless Texass Texicans before they were caught...cheating....
Were you were born dumb, or, are you a self educated moron? Every NFL team has it's dirty players ... even the worthless, NFL wannabe Houston Texans.
Sulphur Brains LA

United States

#10 Mar 14, 2012
Yes, the Saints have dirty worthless cheating players...
NFL wannabe Houston

Sulphur, LA

#11 Mar 14, 2012
Yes, all the NFL teams have dirty worthless cheating players...
Good little boy! You're learning faster than I ever imagined.
Sulphur Brains LA

United States

#12 Mar 14, 2012
NFL wannabe Houston wrote:
<quoted text>I am having difficulty with the fact that my Saints cheated!
...knowing they suck and have to cheat....
NFL wannabe Houston

Sulphur, LA

#13 Mar 14, 2012
<quoted text>
...knowing I suck and being a coward and a loser....
Yeah, I think everyone has come to that conclusion. Well, I have to admit you are a coward, and a loser. I'll take your word on it, that you suck! LMAO!!!
Sulphur Brains LA

United States

#14 Mar 14, 2012
<quoted text>Yeah, I think everyone has come to the conclusion that the Saints are cheaters. Well, I have to admit they are cowards, and losers. Take my word on it, that they suck! LMAO!!!
Yes....
NFL wannabe Houston

Sulphur, LA

#15 Mar 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes....I reiterate....I'm a hater and a loser
Here we go again!
Sulphur Brains LA

United States

#16 Mar 14, 2012
<quoted text>I Hear the Saints are Cheaters!
Again....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kansas City Chiefs: Time to Panic? Vol 2.0 Dec '14 They 7
News Raiders Players Celebrate Early; Almost Cost Te... Nov '14 Frank 2
News Chiefs to rule in AFC West clash Nov '14 Kyle 2
News Pats out to make noise on the road (Sep '14) Sep '14 BeliChickenChoker 9
News NFL: Charles, Chiefs roll over Patriots (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News PALLISTER: Is Tom Brady finished as fantasy foo... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Max Flatulence 8
News Ball security will be key for New England Patri... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Max Flatulence 4
More from around the web