Raiders are Better Off Having Passed on Michael Crabtree

Jun 7, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: JustBlogBaby

Darrius Heyward-Bey looks highly unlikely to ever live up to his draft status. Entering the third year of his less than impressive pro career DHB has been outperformed by most every receiver taken after him in the '09 draft including teammate Louis Murphy who didn't hear his named called until the 4th round.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 10, 2011

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Judged:

i'm glad we didn't take micheal crabtree! well, now i am! he hasn't been a team player with s.f. and i doubt it he would have been one here. i believe this year (darrius hayward bey) will top crabtree. crabtree has been around more than dhb, and he hasn't done that much greater? you'd think he would have been way up there with his so called better skills but hell no! dhb started to come around and suddenly injured. this year he will play healthy and will get the ball more often. c schilenz, dhb, ford, murphy and now denarius moore? IT'S ON! d moore is going to jump the charts!
the leaders will be ford,schilens,moore,and dhb!
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Captain Canada

Brandon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

I'm hoping season 3 will be the charm for DHB as it has been for several Pro-bowlers in the past. Won't be underachieving for lack of effort, which is a testament to his character. Looking forward to the competition at the receiver and corner positions this season.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

Captain Canada wrote:
I'm hoping season 3 will be the charm for DHB as it has been for several Pro-bowlers in the past. Won't be underachieving for lack of effort, which is a testament to his character. Looking forward to the competition at the receiver and corner positions this season.
WHATS UP CAPTAIN?!
out of all the (wr's) i want to see dhb break out thhis year! i want to see schilens finally heathy and ford continue surprize catches and returns. i want to see our rookie danarius moore as the new kid on the block.
l muphy, second to last.
and jl higgins last!
RAIDERS 2011!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alex Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chiefs' Alex Smith doesn't want Andy Dalton's deal Aug 11 Fat Walrus Society 3
USA Today's 2014 Chiefs record prediction is cr... Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Ryan Succop's Roster Spot May Not Be Secure Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Alex Smith's contract talks with Kansas City Ch... May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Craig Glazer Reveals Chiefs QB Alex Smith Wants... May '14 Darkness Falls 13
Kansas City Chiefs QB Alex Smith Set to Host Yo... May '14 Cumander and Chief 2
Herea s to the brightest stars of 2014 in TV May '14 Nomber 5

Search the Alex Smith Forum:
•••
•••