@nfl411: 49ers sticking with Kaepernick at QB http://t.co/KJR2BXC8

Posted in the Alex Smith Forum

loyal 49er fan

Fresno, CA

#1 Dec 3, 2012
You've got to be kidding? Kaepernick ? He is nothing more than an energetic rookie that appears to be flashy. He does not have the touch to make those critical shirt yardage passes. Before the end of the season you will see what I mean. When the ball bounces off the receivers shoulder and gets intercepted you will remember this comment.Alex Smith supplied us with all the tools to make it to the Superbowl last year.We failed because Williams decided to make two costly turnovers.I am a faithful 49er fan that has watched Alex Smith finally be in an offense that can show his leadership and talent.He is one of the "TEAM CAPTAINS". What is Harbaugh seeing in this rookie that he feels would give us a better chance at winning the Superbowl? How many rookie QB's have won the Superbowl? I cant believe the team as a whole has not addressed this issue with Harbaugh. He put together a TD drive after suffering from the concussion. I believe Harbaughs decision is based on his ego,and wants to justify trading up in the draft to get Kaepernick.Coach needs to swallow his pride and apologize to Alex Smith and reinstate him as our starting QB !!! Seriously if he doesnt we will be out in the first round. FYI... I was at the 49er vs. Saints playoff game last year and his touchdown run along the sidelines the last few minutes of the game was awesome! Sincerly, concerned 49er fan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Draft: Peter King sees Chiefs trading up Apr 28 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Kansas City Chiefs: Time to Panic? Vol 2.0 Dec '14 They 7
News Raiders Players Celebrate Early; Almost Cost Te... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Frank 2
News Chiefs to rule in AFC West clash (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kyle 2
News Pats out to make noise on the road (Sep '14) Sep '14 BeliChickenChoker 9
News NFL: Charles, Chiefs roll over Patriots (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News PALLISTER: Is Tom Brady finished as fantasy foo... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Max Flatulence 8
More from around the web