49ers Coach Says Kaepernick Has Chanc...

49ers Coach Says Kaepernick Has Chance To Start

There are 3 comments on the CBS Local story from Jul 9, 2011, titled 49ers Coach Says Kaepernick Has Chance To Start. In it, CBS Local reports that:

San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh says rookie quarterback Colin Kaepernick will have a legitimate chance to start this season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

mwgfret

Alameda, CA

#1 Jul 9, 2011
Let's see: possible QB's are Alex Smith, Troy Smith and Kaepernick. Yeah, when you look at that crap lineup I agree Kaepernick could start.
forklift10

New London, WI

#2 Jul 24, 2011
Heard the same complaints when he went to Nevada, he can't do this,won't be able to do that,not strong enough, to skinny, not fast enough,can't read defenses, well we all know how that turned out. Now we take to the next level and some people already have him x'ed in as a failure. How about backing the choice Harbaugh made,good god he must have some idea what he's doing. It;s ok to have a opinion, just don't jump on the bandwagon when your wrong, cause i've seen that before. You look mighty foolish when you don't back your team from the start and then are spotted being one of thesuper fans when everything is going great. Kaepernick is the future,be positive.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Jul 24, 2011
mwgfret wrote:
Let's see: possible QB's are Alex Smith, Troy Smith and Kaepernick. Yeah, when you look at that crap lineup I agree Kaepernick could start.
See what he can do in exhibition, Harbaugh was a good Qb, so he will be a great judge....BTW, HBO's Real Sports has a fine segment on the Harbaugh family, especially the two head coaches....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Draft: Peter King sees Chiefs trading up Apr '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Kansas City Chiefs: Time to Panic? Vol 2.0 (Dec '14) Dec '14 They 7
News Raiders Players Celebrate Early; Almost Cost Te... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Frank 2
News Chiefs to rule in AFC West clash (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kyle 2
News Pats out to make noise on the road (Sep '14) Sep '14 BeliChickenChoker 9
News NFL: Charles, Chiefs roll over Patriots (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News PALLISTER: Is Tom Brady finished as fantasy foo... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Max Flatulence 8
More from around the web