Cohn's advice to Smith: Be mean, be n...

Cohn's advice to Smith: Be mean, be nasty

There are 1 comment on the Petaluma360 story from Aug 21, 2010, titled Cohn's advice to Smith: Be mean, be nasty. In it, Petaluma360 reports that:

Alex Smith seemed to calmly handle his embarrassing 7.4 quarterback rating last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Petaluma360.

Manteca, CA

#1 Aug 21, 2010
I am so sick and tired of all the media talking so much B.S. why don't you write about something that counts. Give the man (Alex Smith) a chance this season to show us what he can do. I believe he will show you all that he is a great Quarterback. If he fails at the end of the season, then talk your crap, and I do mean CRAP! You and the bay area media really suck!
Go Alex Smith and show them your stuff... Go Niners!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breakfast: The Quarterback Domino Effect Feb '18 SFB phart 2
News News Quarterbacks will dominate the 2018 NFL of... Feb '18 Raider Fartluv 2
News Vikings Off Season Plan Post Senior Bowl Jan '18 Farted Viking 2
News Alex Smith blasts 49ers culture during his firs... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Raiders Pharts 2
News How does the Alex Smith trade look now? (Jul '17) Jul '17 Yep phart 12
News Chiefs move up, take QB Patrick Mahomes 10th ov... (Apr '17) May '17 He pharted 6
News Starting with Bears, surprises galore on Day 1 ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Galore pharts 2