With One Game Left in NFL Season, 49e...

With One Game Left in NFL Season, 49ers Axe Mike Singletary

There are 3 comments on the www.huliq.com story from Dec 26, 2010, titled With One Game Left in NFL Season, 49ers Axe Mike Singletary. In it, www.huliq.com reports that:

Jed York, president of the San Francisco 49ers said earlier in the day that the 49ers were going to make changes, and he meant it: upon the team's return to its HQ after a 25-17 playoff ending loss to the St. Louis Rams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huliq.com.

CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#2 Dec 27, 2010
A real great Player......entire playing career as a linebacker for the Chicago Bears after starring in college at Baylor University. After playing with the Baylor Bears, Singletary was drafted by the Chicago Bears in the 2nd round of the 1981 NFL Draft and was known as "The Heart of the Defense" for the Chicago Bears' Monsters of the Midway in the mid-1980s. His nickname was "Samurai Mike". He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1998.....I remember his "FEIRCE" eyes on the field !......Sometimes trying to make something out of nothing is impossible....He will be OK ,this Hall Of Famer is not yet ready to lay down....GOOD LUCK Mike!!
Will

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 27, 2010
When you go 5-10 after an 8-8 season that was supposed to be the lead-in to a Division title, you're in trouble. Singletary was a great player, but he has yet to prove he's even a GOOD coach. He certainly mismanaged the 'Niners to a large degree.
Renman

Kapaa, HI

#4 Dec 27, 2010
Where's Al Sharpton? He needs to get involved because this was obviously racism. The only reason he was fired is because he's black.

That was my impression of a crusading white liberal. How did I do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breakfast: The Quarterback Domino Effect Feb 18 SFB phart 2
News News Quarterbacks will dominate the 2018 NFL of... Feb 9 Raider Fartluv 2
News Vikings Off Season Plan Post Senior Bowl Jan 31 Farted Viking 2
News Alex Smith blasts 49ers culture during his firs... Sep '17 Raiders Pharts 2
News How does the Alex Smith trade look now? (Jul '17) Jul '17 Yep phart 12
News Chiefs move up, take QB Patrick Mahomes 10th ov... (Apr '17) May '17 He pharted 6
News Starting with Bears, surprises galore on Day 1 ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Galore pharts 2
More from around the web