Orton throws 3 interceptions in Denve...

Orton throws 3 interceptions in Denver debut as Broncos lose to 49ers 17-16

There are 7 comments on the KCPQ story from Aug 15, 2009, titled Orton throws 3 interceptions in Denver debut as Broncos lose to 49ers 17-16. In it, KCPQ reports that:

Kyle Orton is still the man in the Mile High City. At least for now. Orton threw interceptions in his first three series during a disastrous Denver debut, while San Francisco's two quarterback candidates were steady in the 49ers' 17-16 victory over the Broncos on Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCPQ.

Big Daryle

United States

#1 Aug 15, 2009
Dont worry about Orton, he will be fine.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Aug 15, 2009
3 series 3 interceptions....LMAO !!

this dude sucks !!

“"Dumbass at times"”

Since: Jul 09

Florence

#3 Aug 15, 2009
it happens
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#4 Aug 15, 2009
I am a lifelong Bears fan, and its so good to hear this sh*t coming from somewhere else....

“"Dumbass at times"”

Florence

#5 Aug 15, 2009
Go Blue wrote:
I am a lifelong Bears fan, and its so good to hear this sh*t coming from somewhere else....
Haha

“"Dumbass at times"”

Florence

#6 Aug 15, 2009
triple6vamp wrote:
3 series 3 interceptions....LMAO !!
this dude sucks !!
Lets see you do any better. Its the first game
leo from cornelia

Bucyrus, KS

#7 Aug 16, 2009
free TYLER THIGPEN!!! denver or some NFL team that needs an exciting QB please rescue thigpen from kc chiefs! thigpen leads 3rd and 4th string chiefs to td in 4th quarter in driving rain by running and throwing. awesome no look pass to tightend for td. reminds me of that ELWAY fella.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where will Colin Kaepernick land in 2016? Feb '16 Fart news 2
News How the Chiefs can upset Tom Brady and the Patr... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Chiefs fans turn NRG Stadium into Arrowhead south (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 6
News Chiefs beat Raiders 23-17 to enter playoffs on ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Chiefs defeat Chargers (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News NFL Draft: Peter King sees Chiefs trading up (Apr '15) Apr '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Kansas City Chiefs: Time to Panic? Vol 2.0 (Dec '14) Dec '14 They 7
More from around the web