Smith, Singletary need to show results

Smith, Singletary need to show results

There are 2 comments on the San Francisco Chronicle story from Oct 5, 2010, titled Smith, Singletary need to show results. In it, San Francisco Chronicle reports that:

Quarterback Alex Smith led 50 minutes of scoreless football in a 16-14 loss in Atlanta.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Francisco Chronicle.

michael minor

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2010
It appears to me that the crux of Mr. Smith's problem is one similiar to Bret Farve's; they both are stubborn in a pickle and try to pull-off mini-miracles, thread the needle, etc. They are both lacking in that keen awareness of posistion at the critical moment, when they MUST get rid of the ball w/o risk to turnover. Thanks
Enrique

West Hartford, CT

#2 Oct 7, 2010
the 49ers have to get rid of alex smith before it is to late in the season. I think that they have giving him enough time with the team to make somthing happen. he is what is holding back the offence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breakfast: The Quarterback Domino Effect Feb '18 SFB phart 2
News News Quarterbacks will dominate the 2018 NFL of... Feb '18 Raider Fartluv 2
News Vikings Off Season Plan Post Senior Bowl Jan '18 Farted Viking 2
News Alex Smith blasts 49ers culture during his firs... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Raiders Pharts 2
News How does the Alex Smith trade look now? (Jul '17) Jul '17 Yep phart 12
News Chiefs move up, take QB Patrick Mahomes 10th ov... (Apr '17) May '17 He pharted 6
News Starting with Bears, surprises galore on Day 1 ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Galore pharts 2