Co-worker charged in KC shooting death of diner employee

There are 2 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Feb 27, 2013, titled Co-worker charged in KC shooting death of diner employee. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

All this snow may seem miserable now, but we might be happier about it in a couple of months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 27, 2013
I'm going to go out on a limb here....

The only reason I can think of for anyone to offer to buy a lottery ticket for someone with a Hispanic name is because the Hispanic individual was an illegal and ineligible to collect any winnings.

Those of us that watch the news closely know that Blacks and Hispanics don't get along, especially if the Hispanics are illegals.

That said, anyone that kills over a few measly bucks ought to be turned over to someone that has the means, and intestinal fortitude to deal with the issue in a judicial manner rather than a driveling liberal style.

I'm not a religious person but the old "eye for an eye" adage comes to mind.

When the burden of proof has been satisfied, execute, simply, cleanly, without millions of dollars being spent on inane and worthless appeals.
Donkey Estonkey

Hampton, VA

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Baffling.
Guy was a ding dong, maybe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Draft: Peter King sees Chiefs trading up Apr 28 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Kansas City Chiefs: Time to Panic? Vol 2.0 Dec '14 They 7
News Raiders Players Celebrate Early; Almost Cost Te... Nov '14 Frank 2
News Chiefs to rule in AFC West clash Nov '14 Kyle 2
News Pats out to make noise on the road (Sep '14) Sep '14 BeliChickenChoker 9
News NFL: Charles, Chiefs roll over Patriots (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News PALLISTER: Is Tom Brady finished as fantasy foo... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Max Flatulence 8
More from around the web