Vick would be intriguing quarterback option for San Francisco

Full story: NFL News 98
Everyone by now knows the sad story of Michael Vick, the former star quarterback for Atlanta who fell from grace because of dog-fighting and gambling and ended up in prison. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“NEXT!!”

Since: Jun 08

Land of Enchantment

#88 Mar 3, 2009
New York actually wished death to Mr. Vick?

“NEXT!!”

Land of Enchantment

#90 Mar 3, 2009
Ralexa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I bet she wishes she hadn't wasted all that energy hating him when she could have been extending more positive energy it to the one she had to bury.
I'm glad you've finally turned the corner and wish to live in the realm of humans again.

One changed poster at a time.

Way to go!
anon

United States

#91 Mar 3, 2009
screw vick

“STOP animal abuse”

Since: Dec 07

United States

#92 Mar 3, 2009
New York wrote:
<quoted text>No, he died Oct 10th. Apologies accepted.
I'm sorry to hear that, NY. I hope you are ok.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-NFL-fro...

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#93 Mar 4, 2009
San Mateo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I bet she wishes she hadn't wasted all that energy hating him when she could have been extending more positive energy it to the one she had to bury.
And this is a fine example of what the "Human Lovers" will resort to. Harassing someone about the death of a loved one. Amazing, but not surprising.

“NEXT!!”

Land of Enchantment

#94 Mar 4, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is a fine example of what the "Human Lovers" will resort to. Harassing someone about the death of a loved one. Amazing, but not surprising.
I think it was just an observation. One that all the deranged should heed.

Choose to spend your time more wisely and compassionately. Learn to forgive and life will be better for you and loved ones.

“STOP animal abuse”

United States

#96 Mar 4, 2009
New York

Lodi, NJ

#98 Mar 4, 2009
Ralexa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the "human Lovers" are concerned about the humans, but we see that the "animal lovers" are not at all concerned. New York used to come on and hate right along with you everyday but did you wonder why she stopped for a while? NOPE! You didnt care and thats why that boomerang turned back. Bet while she was mourning, you were getting your hate on bigtime! Oh well, I guess its HER LOSS!
And I guess "you" can say "I'VE BEEN PUNKED". You are such a sick little troll. Didn't anyone ever tell you not to believe everything you read on topix. I hope you enjoyed displaying your love of humanity, you really spread it on so thick we all have to clean our screens. But I really don't have to say any more. You've said enough to make everyone on here vomit. Good job, moron. LMMFAO

“MARRIAGE IS 1 MAN and 1 WOMAN”

Since: Nov 08

Chicago

#99 Mar 4, 2009
EnochSpeaks will be doing a audio podcast show about Michael (dog fighter) Vick today on.

Listen to EnochSpeaks at;

http://enochspeaks.podhoster.com/

EnochSpeaks

“STOP animal abuse”

United States

#101 Mar 4, 2009
EnochSpeaks wrote:
EnochSpeaks will be doing a audio podcast show about Michael (dog fighter) Vick today on.
Listen to EnochSpeaks at;
http://enochspeaks.podhoster.com/
EnochSpeaks
I listened and I still agree 100%.

“STOP animal abuse”

United States

#103 Mar 4, 2009
petition overview | letter
Ban Michael Vick from the NFL-Permanently
Target:Roger Goodell, NFL Commissioner
Sponsored by: Caroline Bishop
Michael Vick has openly admitted to the fighting, torture, and murder of many pitbulls on his land in Virginia. These dogs were not only fought but murdered in some of the most brutal ways-beating, drowning, hanging, and even electrocution. For the horrible crimes that Michael Vick has committed, he was sentenced to a mere 23 months in prison, and now his lawyers are announcing that he should be out of prison and in a halfway house any day now. This petition is to encourage the NFL to not reinstate Michael Vick into the NFL EVER! Professional Athletes are Role Models to our Nations youth, whether they want to be or not. Young children look up to them and emulate them. Michael Vick should never be allowed to play professional football again. To read more about the Michael Vick dogs go to http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/...

Dear Mr. Goodell,

We the undersigned believe that former Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick should not be allowed to play professional football with the NFL. It is my understanding that the NFL is considering reinstating Michael Vick as a professional football player following his release from prison. Football players and professional athletes are supposed to be upstanding citizens, in that they are our nations role models. If you reinstate Michael Vick as a professional football player in the NFL, it would be sending the wrong message to all Americans. Michael Vick has admitted to the beating, drowning, hanging, and electrocution of dogs. This is not someone who should be allowed to be a National role model. Please take into consideration the message that this will send to the hundreds of thousands of football fans out there. Thank you so much for your time.
Vick smokes pole

United States

#105 Mar 4, 2009
Vick smokes pole.
Vick smokes pole

United States

#107 Mar 4, 2009
Vick smokes pole.

Location hidden

#109 Mar 5, 2009
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was just an observation. One that all the deranged should heed.
Choose to spend your time more wisely and compassionately. Learn to forgive and life will be better for you and loved ones.
Not surprising. In your demented mind you probably do just see it as an "observation". However, if people close to those filled with retarded logic started dropping dead, you two would be the equivalent of the Grim Reaper for ANYONE who had contact with you.

“STOP animal abuse”

Orlando, FL

#111 Mar 5, 2009
Ralexa wrote:
petition overview | letter
Ban Michael Vick from the NFL-Permanently
Target:Roger Goodell, NFL Commissioner
Sponsored by: Caroline Bishop
Michael Vick has openly admitted to the fighting, torture, and murder of many pitbulls on his land in Virginia. These dogs were not only fought but murdered in some of the most brutal ways-beating, drowning, hanging, and even electrocution. For the horrible crimes that Michael Vick has committed, he was sentenced to a mere 23 months in prison, and now his lawyers are announcing that he should be out of prison and in a halfway house any day now. This petition is to encourage the NFL to not reinstate Michael Vick into the NFL EVER! Professional Athletes are Role Models to our Nations youth, whether they want to be or not. Young children look up to them and emulate them. Michael Vick should never be allowed to play professional football again. To read more about the Michael Vick dogs go to http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/...
Dear Mr. Goodell,
We the undersigned believe that former Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick should not be allowed to play professional football with the NFL. It is my understanding that the NFL is considering reinstating Michael Vick as a professional football player following his release from prison. Football players and professional athletes are supposed to be upstanding citizens, in that they are our nations role models. If you reinstate Michael Vick as a professional football player in the NFL, it would be sending the wrong message to all Americans. Michael Vick has admitted to the beating, drowning, hanging, and electrocution of dogs. This is not someone who should be allowed to be a National role model. Please take into consideration the message that this will send to the hundreds of thousands of football fans out there. Thank you so much for your time.
Ban Vick from the NFL

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-NFL-fro...

“STOP animal abuse”

Orlando, FL

#112 Mar 5, 2009
Ban Vick from the NFL

“STOP animal abuse”

Orlando, FL

#114 Mar 5, 2009

Location hidden

#116 Mar 6, 2009
San Mateo wrote:
A Man and His Dog
A man was watering is lawn one day when he looked and coming up the street was two hearse's followed by a man, his dog and a single file line of about 200 men. The guy watering his lawn thought this was rather odd and decided to ask the first guy (with the dog) what was going on.
The guy said "That's my wife in the first hearse, my dog bit her and she died".
The guy watering the lawn said, "Oh, I'm terribly sorry to hear that, what about the second hearse?".
The other guy said "Well that's my mother-in-law, my dog also bit her and she died."
The guy with the lawn thinks for a minute and says, "Can I borrow your dog?".
The guy with the dog responds, "Back of the line!".
Now that is funny. It really is. Thanks for giving us a little insight into the fact that you
ARE actually human, San Mateo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pats out to make noise on the road Sep 30 BeliChickenChoker 9
NFL: Charles, Chiefs roll over Patriots Sep 30 Laughing Bear Fan 6
PALLISTER: Is Tom Brady finished as fantasy foo... Sep 26 Max Flatulence 8
Ball security will be key for New England Patri... Sep 26 Max Flatulence 4
Recap: Denver vs. Kansas City Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Ryan Succop Revenge!!! Kansas City Chiefs Stay ... Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Chiefs' fortunes turn in a hurry in a stunning ... Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1

Alex Smith People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE