Vick would be intriguing quarterback ...

Vick would be intriguing quarterback option for San Francisco

There are 98 comments on the NFL News story from Feb 23, 2009, titled Vick would be intriguing quarterback option for San Francisco. In it, NFL News reports that:

Everyone by now knows the sad story of Michael Vick, the former star quarterback for Atlanta who fell from grace because of dog-fighting and gambling and ended up in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NFL News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“STOP animal abuse”

Since: Dec 07

Sarasota, FL

#2 Feb 23, 2009
rodney

Ypsilanti, MI

#3 Feb 23, 2009
Ralexa wrote:
hahahaha, that is damn good and funny hahaha excellant

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4 Feb 26, 2009
rodney wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha, that is damn good and funny hahaha excellant
Hey there Guess Who. I see you are "at it" again. Couldn't get enough attention in your old name, so creating a new one huh? And this time you decided to be male. LMAO--You are so pathetic--

“STOP animal abuse”

Sarasota, FL

#5 Feb 26, 2009
Jen tell me how one person is in Ga, and Florida, and Calif. on the same day?

Location hidden

#6 Feb 26, 2009
Ralexa wrote:
Jen tell me how one person is in Ga, and Florida, and Calif. on the same day?
I can't imagine. It's funny that Guess WHO, changes screen names like she should change her underwear (which btw, I doubt she does) then is such an idiot to accuse everyone else of doing the same. LMAO--She's a real headcase, one of the most bizarre and mentally challenged people that posts in this forum, and that's the truth.

And the California poster? Not sure what thats all about, using all our names with "it's" isp showing blatantly (as if any fool couldn't figure out what 'it's' doing) But really instead of getting mad about San Mateo California, I find myself laughing at some 'it's' posts. We have to keep our sense of humor, or we'd go mad, lol.
GUESS WHO

Ypsilanti, MI

#8 Feb 26, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Guess Who. I see you are "at it" again. Couldn't get enough attention in your old name, so creating a new one huh? And this time you decided to be male. LMAO--You are so pathetic--
GUESS WHO hasn't gone anywhere or found any need to change names.
GUESS WHO

Ypsilanti, MI

#9 Feb 26, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't imagine. It's funny that Guess WHO, changes screen names like she should change her underwear (which btw, I doubt she does) then is such an idiot to accuse everyone else of doing the same. LMAO--She's a real headcase, one of the most bizarre and mentally challenged people that posts in this forum, and that's the truth.
And the California poster? Not sure what thats all about, using all our names with "it's" isp showing blatantly (as if any fool couldn't figure out what 'it's' doing) But really instead of getting mad about San Mateo California, I find myself laughing at some 'it's' posts. We have to keep our sense of humor, or we'd go mad, lol.
You have an awful lot of nerves to call anyone a head case who could be a bigger headcase than you, I have already explained the use of this computer and if you don't like it, well hey to bad, and I won't tell you again.

“STOP animal abuse”

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#10 Feb 26, 2009
rodney

Ypsilanti, MI

#12 Feb 27, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know GUESS WHO is a she, at least she or he changes underwear, the only person that GUESS WHO and I have challenged with using several different names is you.

“STOP animal abuse”

United States

#13 Feb 27, 2009
Ban Vick. Maybe guess who is a drag queen.
rodney

Ypsilanti, MI

#14 Feb 27, 2009
Ralexa wrote:
Ban Vick. Maybe guess who is a drag queen.
you really think that you are fooling people, just one more of your many names.

“STOP animal abuse”

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2009
You are funny
jon24

Washington, DC

#16 Feb 27, 2009
Ban vick, it's not a black thing. It's a cruelty thing.

Location hidden

#17 Feb 28, 2009
rodney wrote:
<quoted text>how do you know GUESS WHO is a she, at least she or he changes underwear, the only person that GUESS WHO and I have challenged with using several different names is you.
Ahhh, now you are using your alternate personality to attack--You would have never admitted to being Guess WHO if I hadn't cornered you-- What a retard you are---

Location hidden

#18 Feb 28, 2009
Ralexa wrote:
You are funny
Dang Ralexa, this freak is simply retarded. "It" just can't get it through "its" head that you are a separate poster from me--Don't know how I would be getting around the ISP thing, but whatever the fruitcake wants to believe, there's no hope for "it" anyway. "It" believed that Paris Hilton was caught fighting dogs, so no wonder it is hung up on the belief that you and I are the same poster, it doesn't base many of it's beliefs on facts, just imagination, LMAO. Bizarre.

USA ROCKS

Since: Aug 08

Norfolk, VA

#19 Feb 28, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, now you are using your alternate personality to attack--You would have never admitted to being Guess WHO if I hadn't cornered you-- What a retard you are---
Hi Jenn,

I don't think I've ever seen anything quite as amusing as the obvious use of multiple ID's that guess who is using and then her childish denial.

How does her story go.........."ooops, doggone it, somebody logged onto my community use computer yet again". Funny shit.

She has now added "general" to her repertoire. LMAO
Kornback Rattler

“NEXT!!”

Since: Jun 08

Land of Enchantment

#20 Feb 28, 2009
None of you deranged lonely beast loving women post anything different from one another, so in essence you are the same poster.

Congratulations on your probable early release Mr. Vick, you deserve it.

Anticipating a speedy return to your chosen profession.

Way to go!

Since: Jan 08

Brentwood, TN

#21 Feb 28, 2009
Kornback Rattler wrote:
None of you deranged lonely beast loving women post anything different from one another, so in essence you are the same poster.
Congratulations on your probable early release Mr. Vick, you deserve it.
Anticipating a speedy return to your chosen profession.
Way to go!
hahahaha you are anticipating a speedy return to the Convick's CHOSEN profession......dog fighting, he is a low life and always will be
Kornback Rattler

“NEXT!!”

Since: Jun 08

Land of Enchantment

#22 Feb 28, 2009
Yes a speedy return.

Dog fighting was just his hobby.

Good luck Mr. Vick.

USA ROCKS

Since: Aug 08

Norfolk, VA

#23 Feb 28, 2009
Kornback Rattler wrote:
Yes a speedy return.
Dog fighting was just his hobby.
Good luck Mr. Vick.
Hey troglodyte, you just classified dogfighting as "just a hobby" and didn't even blink.

Again, you don't possess the requisite moral conscience to realize what exactly that says about yourself but normal people do.

Do society and humanity a favor, don't procreate. You owe it to your potential offspring not to bestow your unfortunate unevolved progression onto them.

You truly are a simpleton. Come back in a few generations when you have ascended a few more rungs on the ladder of human evolution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where will Colin Kaepernick land in 2016? (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News How the Chiefs can upset Tom Brady and the Patr... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Chiefs fans turn NRG Stadium into Arrowhead south (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 6
News Chiefs beat Raiders 23-17 to enter playoffs on ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Chiefs defeat Chargers (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News NFL Draft: Peter King sees Chiefs trading up (Apr '15) Apr '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Kansas City Chiefs: Time to Panic? Vol 2.0 (Dec '14) Dec '14 They 7
More from around the web