Monte Poole: Fans don't want Alex Smith back with San Francisco...

Feb 28, 2011 Full story: Marin Independent Journal

Thousands of fans have spoken and their feelings are clear. They've seen enough interceptions and fumbles and errant passes and droopy body language.

Full Story
SPORTS FAN

Hayward, CA

#1 Feb 28, 2011
tHE TEAM MANAGEMENT SELECTED THE WRONG Q-BACK IN THAT DRAFT, NOW DIDN'T THEY!.. AARON ROGERS FROM CAL was the correct pick....
c2cole

Saint George, UT

#2 Mar 10, 2011
what, i would say more fans than not do want Alex Smith back, what other option do we have? he's still only 26 with a big upside and a good coach for once, already ready has chemistry in the locker room and with the recievers, We just want Alex to step up and be a leader, if he does that we're golden
c2cole

Saint George, UT

#3 Mar 10, 2011
if we would have drafted Rodgers, Alex Smith would have led the Packers to the Super Bowl, our team has been the problem, not the QB, we picked him #1 because we were the worst team in the league, we haven't been the worst since so look at it that way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kansas City Chiefs: Time to Panic? Vol 2.0 Dec 9 They 7
Raiders Players Celebrate Early; Almost Cost Te... Nov '14 Frank 2
Chiefs to rule in AFC West clash Nov '14 Kyle 2
Pats out to make noise on the road Sep '14 BeliChickenChoker 9
NFL: Charles, Chiefs roll over Patriots Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 6
PALLISTER: Is Tom Brady finished as fantasy foo... Sep '14 Max Flatulence 8
Ball security will be key for New England Patri... Sep '14 Max Flatulence 4
More from around the web